Options

Ten, Binaural, Riot Act & Pearl Jam LP reissues & six 7" singles

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    Also, if anyone has ordered any if these recently, have you received shipping info?  Lots of places are still taking orders but if they aren't shipping yet, there are issues we don't know about.
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    edited November 2017
    kramer73 said:
    Also, if anyone has ordered any if these recently, have you received shipping info?  Lots of places are still taking orders but if they aren't shipping yet, there are issues we don't know about.

I got 3 of the six 7's and none of the three 12's I ordered from SoundstageDirect. No ETA on the remainder of my order. 
  • Options
    Check Bullmoose and Amoeba, they know the score. Amazon US can't even estimate when they'll have more.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Acousticsounds has Binaural and Riot Act in stock.

Riot Act pressing has quite a few instances of warping, from the odd sized booklet, but they play fine and they’ll flatten quite a bit once they’re stored properly out of shrink for awhile.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    If you don't already have your new Binaural and Riot Act, or it hasn't yet shipped, get ready. Cancellation notices are coming, no matter from where you ordered.
    So the tc charged us and sent us tracking numbers but now they are getting canceled? What are you talking about?
    If your new Binaural and Riot Act HAVE NOT yet shipped, get ready. Cancellation notices are coming, no matter from where you ordered.

Meaning, if they haven't shipped yet, prepare for them to be cancelled.
    If you have a tracking number, I would assume that something is shipping.
    Thanks for putting the caps lock on for Have Not. What’s your proof though? It sounds like you are making stuff up. Are you projecting?
    you're welcome. 3 record stores, 2 distributors and a label rep said so. no and no.

Lets be honest. That didn’t happen.
    Yes, let's be. If you're going to call me a liar, just call me a liar. 
    I make my living telling lies. So, unless you're paying my rate...
    I have no reason to come here and make shit up just to get a rise out of complete strangers with whom I share this common interest. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:

Riot Act pressing has quite a few instances of warping, from the odd sized booklet, but they play fine and they’ll flatten quite a bit once they’re stored properly out of shrink for awhile.
    Yikes, their "economy" shipping is $18.94 for 2 albums. 

I'll live without them.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:

Is this the same Acousticsounds that is mentioned a couple of times upthread for shipping, through no fault of their own, copies of Riot Act with 2 of the same LP? And yes, I know this is a common occurrence with double LPs
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Can we just conclude that there are pressing issues and that is the reason for the lack of shipping?  It just seems kind of ridiculous that they would have limited the pressing for these albums as compared to Yield or No Code.

That, and I doubt we'll hear anything official.
    Post edited by kramer73 on
  • Options
    kramer73 said:
    Can we just conclude that there are pressing issues and that is the reason for the lack of shipping?  It just seems kind of ridiculous that they would have limited the pressing for these albums as compared to Yield or No Code.

Agreed.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    If you don't already have your new Binaural and Riot Act, or it hasn't yet shipped, get ready. Cancellation notices are coming, no matter from where you ordered.
    So the tc charged us and sent us tracking numbers but now they are getting canceled? What are you talking about?
    If your new Binaural and Riot Act HAVE NOT yet shipped, get ready. Cancellation notices are coming, no matter from where you ordered.

Meaning, if they haven't shipped yet, prepare for them to be cancelled.
    If you have a tracking number, I would assume that something is shipping.
    Thanks for putting the caps lock on for Have Not. What’s your proof though? It sounds like you are making stuff up. Are you projecting?
    you're welcome. 3 record stores, 2 distributors and a label rep said so. no and no.

Lets be honest. That didn’t happen.
    Yes, let's be. If you're going to call me a liar, just call me a liar. 
    I make my living telling lies. So, unless you're paying my rate...
    I have no reason to come here and make shit up just to get a rise out of complete strangers with whom I share thi
    Kids, police yourselfs now.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    kramer73 said:

Agreed.
    Any clue how long riot act and binaural will be delayed?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    kramer73 said:

Agreed.
    Any clue how long riot act and binaural will be delayed?
    For what it's worth, I see that Music Direct has the Riot Act reissue listed as "Awaiting Repress", and Binaural, along with Avocado, listed for 11/24. However, in the past, I have found them to be fairly accurate when it comes to these matters.
    Post edited by philobeddoe on
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    edited November 2017
    MedozK said:
    MedozK said:
    Ten is by far the worst of the reissues. I think Riot Act is the best sounding with Binaural close. Pearl Jam will take me a little, I want to A/B with the original pressing.
    So, the video they posted on social media claims that the Ten reissue is the "original mix." Meaning that it hasn't been remastered. The Rick Parashar produced mix. Is that true?
    Mixing and Mastering are two totally different things. This new reissue is the same as LP1 in the Redux 2LP set. It's the original mix, remastered with the OG cover. Doesn't sound nearly as good as the US 94 vinyl or the 91 CD.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I had forgotten about Ten Redux. The other reissues in the video were listed as remastered (Avocado as remixed and remastered) so that's why I made the assumption that Ten was from way back. Should have known better.
    Post edited by darthvedder on
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 569
    mikeliska said:
    Sirens4 said:
    Sorry if it has been posted but has anyone received a copy of any of these reissue s from the ten club?
    No, but mine finally started moving yesterday.  Tracking says they'll arrive here on Friday.
    I received the 10C email saying the vinyls are in queue for shipping last Thursday. No movement since. Hasn't changed from "label created." Quite frustrating. Ordered Ten from Amazon...arrived on release day last Friday. 
    So no one has received riot act binaural or pearl jam from 10c? Mine says by tomorrow from then 10c!
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited November 2017

I was able to pick up copies of Binaural & Riot Act at 2 of my local independent record shops...
    they did say PJ/Avocado was backordered,
    but expect to have it in stock by Black Friday Record Store Day!!

Post edited by derbydave on
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Going to pop down to my local over lunch and see if they have them. They have Ten, said they expect the other 3 today.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I love the fact that 10c is looking at these complaints on here, to be honest. I received an email from them last night with quoted text from my posts here. Unfortunately, the note was unhelpful and borderline rude, and ignored the previous email I had sent them. Total disappointment. If anything, I've learned that I won't order anything from 10c anymore, especially when I can get it cheaper and faster from other sources. I'm curious now whether or not my complaints are going to cost me the next time I apply for concert tickets.

And my order (supposedly ready on 11/9, along with my other [delivered] order) hasn't moved/updated at all. Total bummer.
    Worked with 10C to cancel my "missing" order. They gave me a full refund, which was appreciated.
    east lansing, mi 1998 / auburn hills, mi 2000 / clarkston, mi 2003 / grand rapids, mi 2004 / toronto, on 2005 / auburn hills, mi 2006 / detroit, mi 2011 (ev) / chicago, il 2013 / detroit, mi 2014 / chicago, il 2016 (wrigley 1) / chicago, il 2018 (wrigley 1 & 2) / louisville, ky 2022 / las vegas, nv 2022 (ev) / noblesville, in 2023
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    Anyone know when Amazon.us will be shipping Riot Act and Binaural.  My order still doesnt have a ship date and I ordered in September.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    epie said:
    Anyone know when Amazon.us will be shipping Riot Act and Binaural.  My order still doesnt have a ship date and I ordered in September.
    Nobody knows anything right now.  I emailed the ten club and they gave me a link to their store.
  • Options
    Sirens4 said:
    mikeliska said:
    Sirens4 said:
    Sorry if it has been posted but has anyone received a copy of any of these reissue s from the ten club?
    No, but mine finally started moving yesterday.  Tracking says they'll arrive here on Friday.
    I received the 10C email saying the vinyls are in queue for shipping last Thursday. No movement since. Hasn't changed from "label created." Quite frustrating. Ordered Ten from Amazon...arrived on release day last Friday. 
    So no one has received riot act binaural or pearl jam from 10c? Mine says by tomorrow from then 10c!
    I received Binaural, Riot Act and Avocado on Friday from 10C.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    Amazon Canada prices have gone up. All 3 reissues still with a December 1st release date.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I don't see the vinyl being delivered today, but definitely tomorrow. Still has to process through Cleveland. 

My apologies to 10c. I'm an idiot and thought all three shipped separate. They didn't. (No Code and Yield did.) They are shipping as one parcel. 

So for those wondering, yes-- 10c orders of vinyl including all three vinyl are moving through the shipping system. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 569
    Mine says today! 
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    mine says the 24th now.  was originally the 18th.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,678
    edited November 2017
    I emailed the Ten Club and I asked why my package sat for 8 days before it actually shipped after paying $16 for shipping, their response is that they are a small business of only 4-5 people and are shipping reissues, Let’s Play 2 blue rays and the complete scores book all at the same time. I explained I appreciate their hard work but a little communication from them would go a long way since we have all spent a lot of money with them over the years. The short of it is they are working hard and we just need to be patient. They are doing the best they can. 
    Post edited by THEBIBLEISTEN on
  • Options
    So RA and Binaural are being repressed because of widespread damage?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    So I ended up canceling my order from Amazon.com on the Release Day because they didn't ship and ordered all 3 of them from Amazon.de that Friday, selected the normal shipping speed which said I think about 10 days, I ended up receiving them the following Tuesday.  I ended up paying ~$70 USD for all three which included ~$10 for shipping.  
  • Options
    So I ended up canceling my order from Amazon.com on the Release Day because they didn't ship and ordered all 3 of them from Amazon.de that Friday, selected the normal shipping speed which said I think about 10 days, I ended up receiving them the following Tuesday.  I ended up paying ~$70 USD for all three which included ~$10 for shipping.  
    are any of the records warped?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    are any of the records warped?
    Nope, they all were fine.
  • Options
    BigrfishBigrfish Edmonton, AB Canada Posts: 260
    Not a bad deal at all. Good call