Options

Eddie Vedder 2017 merchandise

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,851
    edited September 2017
    Timothy Pittides "Plug In, Make Waves" & "Eddie Vedder - Ohana" .. shipped from Bottleneck Gallery :)

bottleneck_josh Shipping out these gorgeous "Eddie Vedder - Ohana" gigposters by the talented artist @pittidesart . Jus lookin at this print makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    edited October 2017
    Edit
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    demetrios said:

I've grown to love this poster. Colors pop really well in person and it's got a kinda horror theme to it (as well as the g. dead feel). 
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Still available?

• Options
    BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Finally got one! Idk if I really want it but with all the other ones selling out in seconds, I felt i had to get it while I had the chance
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Still available?

Only 40 sold so far. Flippers must be sleeping. :sleeping:
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    demetrios said:
    Still available?

Only 40 sold so far. Flippers must be sleeping. :sleeping:
    40 left now. And I posted the sale over @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/tenclubmembers/ .
    They all must be sleeping.

• Options
    Sold out!
  • Options
    Sound asleep and missed the AP Pilgrimage.  Have a London Klausen, Ames Taormina, SIT Berlin AP Variants or a SE Wrigley Faile for trade.  PM me if anyone has one for trade.
    1996: Seattle, WA.
    1997: Oakland, CA - (Rolling Stones)
    1998: Portland, OR. & Seattle, WA.
    2009: Portland, OR.
    2011: East Troy, WI. 1 & 2 - PJ20 & Portland, OR. - Ed Solo
    2012: Dallas, TX. - Ed Solo
    2013: Dallas, TX. Oklahoma City, OK. & Portland, OR.
    2014: Tulsa, OK
    2015: Seattle WA. - Mad Season
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Miami, FL. & Chicago, IL - Wrigley 1
    2017: Dana Point - Ohana Fest - Ed Solo
    2018: Seattle WA. 1 & 2 - Safeco
    2021: Dana Point - Ohana Fest 1st Weekend & Night 1 & 2 - Ed Solo,
    2022: Louisville, St Louis
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Has all of the AP's been put on sale now? I think we are ready for 10 club to start the pssst's. Need to grab a Taormina night 1 and maybe a Mumford B &B. 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    PJNB said:
    Has all of the AP's been put on sale now? I think we are ready for 10 club to start the pssst's. Need to grab a Taormina night 1 and maybe a Mumford B &B. 
    Yes all artists have sold their AP prints.

Even Taz's foil variant is up for sale .. @ $175. Edition of 50
    https://www.limitedruns.com/original/rock-gig-posters/rock/the-ohana-2017-festival-poster-foil-variant/

Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    https://www.limitedruns.com/original/rock-gig-posters/rock/the-ohana-2017-festival-poster-foil-variant/

Additional Information ... Except for Mike D. and Anthony Kiedis, there are not too many musicians that surf. Eddie Vedder is one of the few, and when he throws a party on the beach, it is a big one! Eddie and Chris Siglin at Tsurt, conspire to commission some of the best rock poster art ever. This year they invited Jim Evans, aka TAZ, to submit something for the Ohana Festival on Doheny Beach in California.

TAZ, who spends most of his non-art time surfing in Malibu, decided to channel the Tibetan Book of The Dead, Hokusai waves, Buddha, and have top surfer Kelly Slater sliding through the Eye of Horus on a flaming wave. The final effect, is a retro-psychedelic visual mash-up that showcases the unique Ohana spirit. Clashing styles and colors on an electromagnetic background make the piece feel familiar, and alien, all at once.

The TAZ collective has been working with Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam since the early 90’s, starting with the first Indio Polo Grounds event headlined by Pearl Jam, which evolved into the Coachella Festival.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ No kidding. I was at the show and probably would have grabbed one if not for a 5 am Sunday morning drop. Shame on me for sleeping in lol 
  • Options
    Ben Brown posters have been shipped. :) 
  • Options
    Time for some Eddie mystery boxes!!  Make it happen Santos!
  • Options
    Yes and every box include an EV Ohana Zippo, as only 4 or so folks who attended the Ohana Festival weekend picked up all the zippo boxes while everyone else that attended didn't. Only right to make more and make them available at the 10club store. And what better way to make these available then include them in every EV mystery boxes. What says you 10club?
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Yes and every box include an EV Ohana Zippo, as only 4 or so folks who attended the Ohana Festival weekend picked up all the zippo boxes while everyone else that attended didn't. Only right to make more and make them available at the 10club store. And what better way to make these available then include them in every EV mystery boxes. What says you 10club?
    Every box contains a $30 item?  Man that's a lot of Zippos!!!
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Every box contains a $30 item?  Man that's a lot of Zippos!!!
    Yep. 10club could probably make it happen IF they do another EV Mystery Box sale.
  • Options
    Just arrived! :)

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Very nice
  • Options
    demetrios said:
    Just arrived! :)

Nice

• Options
    That was fast shipping from Mumford.  Damn
  • Options
    That was fast shipping from Mumford.  Damn
    It was.Shipped on September 28th.
    And no customs / duties from Canada Post. Huzzah!!! :)

• Options
    edited October 2017
    IMO both are top 10 pearljam posters ever.  Particularly London. The red sky and the bridge itself are mind blowing. Bourbon is great too. The guy is a terrific artist and is really in demand these days. 

They will look amazing next to each other framed.  
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    IMO both are top 10 pearljam posters ever.  Particularly London. The red sky and the bridge itself are mind blowing. Bourbon is great too. The guy is a terrific artist and is really in demand these days. 

They look amazing together.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for Pearl Jam next year.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

They look amazing together.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for Pearl Jam next year.
    Probably another bridge