Options

how awsome was It's OK ????

jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Did the band and crowd nail it? I would have rather heard this then crown of thorns in chicago. ok well maybe not, well maybe. how was it ?how was it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soulshinesoulshine Posts: 120
    It was great, looked like Ed was reading the lyrics off the floor somewhere, but the CROWD nailed it!

I love sing-alongs!!! And my daughter whom I brought for her first show picked it up pretty good! ;)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need ~ BenHarper

http://www.myspace.com/soulshine70
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    It's OK is the best Daughter tag ever.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    Loved It! Always wanted to hear that! I think we did pretty damn good. Did look like Ed was reading something though.
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    It's OK is the best Daughter tag ever.

THE BEST EVER. PERIOD.
    2003: Toronto
    2004: Boston 1
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (1&2)
    2007: LOLLAPALOOZA
    2008: Mansfield (1& 2), EV Toronto
    2009:Toronto
    2010: Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011: EV Detroit, East Troy (1&2), Toronto (1&2) Hamilton
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Detroit
  • Options
    Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    soulshine wrote:
    It was great, looked like Ed was reading the lyrics off the floor somewhere, but the CROWD nailed it!

I love sing-alongs!!! And my daughter whom I brought for her first show picked it up pretty good! ;)

I thought Ed was checking out his fingerwork on the guitar. It was almost like this was his first time playing it???? Mike was giving him pointers before it started...and I know Stone played it on the Touring Band 2000 version. But yeah, the crowd was pretty loud on their part.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    i'm so jealous i cant wait to buy this boot. i only have cincy and camden 2 left to get my shot at this. i might go to summerfest also but i will feel cheated if i only hear 1.5 hours of pj.