Options

Looking to trade - vinyl for posters

scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
I currently have all the first edition copies of the entire pearl jam catalog (US copies first editions) from Ten through to Lightning Bolt as well as all the vault vinyls and Christmas singles. They are all sealed so have never been played however a few (Binaural and Live on Two Legs from memory) have minor tears to the plastic seal however the vast majority are in excellent condition.

Looking to trade them as a lot (or combination) for a poster of equal or similar value or a band signed poster. If anyone has a poster they think could make a good trade send me a message.  Only looking to trade as I would prefer posters to vinyl now as these just sit in my cupboard. If anyone has a chicago blackie I would trade the lot for that one and consider including cash. 

Comments

• Options
    What posters are you looking for. I would be interested in a few of those albums.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    Really more interested in signed posters from the band more than any individual poster itself. Pittsburgh 2013,  DC reaper, cracker Jack would be good. Main goal would be to use all if not most of the records in a single trade and then would probably sell whatever is left 
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    When you say all PJ catalog, are you also including Benny, PJ 20 black/colored/GITD???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    I have a benny but at this stage not looking to include in trade. Unless it was an exceptional offer. First release US editions only so none of the colored variants or anything like that.