Options

the pj shop

am i the only one a little bit disturbed by the shop?  If you have an empty cart - and click on it - the message reads something to the effect of:  Your cart is empty - GO BUY SOMETHING!

wasn't this the same message as george bush following 9-11?  im becoming disillusioned. 

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,150
    am i the only one a little bit disturbed by the shop?  If you have an empty cart - and click on it - the message reads something to the effect of:  Your cart is empty - GO BUY SOMETHING!

wasn't this the same message as george bush following 9-11?  im becoming disillusioned. 
    We should go out for a beer sometime and I'll share some stories that will really disturb you.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

We should go out for a beer sometime and I'll share some stories that will really disturb you.
    The Fixer story?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    dankind said:

The Fixer story?
    At this rate I don't think I'll ever hear that story!!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,150
    dankind said:

The Fixer story?
    Fuck, just when I had forgotten about that. Ugh, I'll never know it. I'm not in the club.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    are the fans who have the black box and won't share it, the exact same people who know the fixer story?
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited August 2017
    dankind said:

The Fixer story?
    Fuck, just when I had forgotten about that. Ugh, I'll never know it. I'm not in the club.

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member."

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,218

if you have an empty cart why would you click on it?  these are types of questions that keep me up at night
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    dankind said:
    dankind said:

The Fixer story?

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member."

"I got a question for ya, how do you feel about frilly toothpicks? I'm for 'em! Well this club is formed; spread the word on menus nationwide. I like my sandwiches with alfalfa sprouts. Well then you're not in the fuckin' club!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654

:lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,362
    You are absolutely the one one disturbed by that.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,390

Image result for john goodma barton fink gif
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Acronym of the submenus in the 10C read: N. M.T. V.A.S.T. Ten Club. Forum. OR An empty vast ten club forum.  (Ok, so my idea of this acronym is fackered, but so are ghost farts.)  
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!