Sold!

RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
edited August 2017 in Lost Dogs
Post edited by RiotZact on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    RiotZact said:
    Orange fixer vinyl - $200 shipped in the U.S. - Got this in a mystery box three years ago or so. It is unplayed and in perfect shape for what it is (they were never technically sealed so I don't feel comfortable calling it mint). 

Sevens box set - $175 shipped in the U.S. - Set is opened and Getaway, Pendulum, Let the Records Play and Yellow Moon have been played once each, but otherwise the set is in perfect shape.
    Several threads with sealed for $200. What is the average on this opened anyway? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RiotZact said:
    Orange fixer vinyl - $200 shipped in the U.S. - Got this in a mystery box three years ago or so. It is unplayed and in perfect shape for what it is (they were never technically sealed so I don't feel comfortable calling it mint). 

Sevens box set - $175 shipped in the U.S. - Set is opened and Getaway, Pendulum, Let the Records Play and Yellow Moon have been played once each, but otherwise the set is in perfect shape.
    Several threads with sealed for $200. What is the average on this opened anyway? 
    I have no idea honestly, I didn't do a whole lot of research. I'm more than happy to lower the price if I'm over shooting. 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Dang I really didn't want to have to put these on eBay but I need the money soon. I'll lower the price to $185 for the fixer and $160 for the sevens set. This time tomorrow they're going to the flea bay.
  • Options
    Fixer is sold. I'll take $150 for the box set.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Box set lowered to $125! 
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,015
    Man, so tempting! Hard to believe its still available for $125. If I wasn't missing a couple key pieces of vinyl I'd jump on this to be complete. Unfortunately, I dont like the concept of Sevens beyond a completist collector market.
    Still thinking about it though....
  • Options
    Well I'll remove your temptation because it just sold!