Options

Roger Ailes died

2»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,559
    edited May 2017
    I'm glad he's dead.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm glad he's dead.

I guess his death penalty brought you joy.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I'm glad he's dead.

I guess his death penalty brought you joy.
    Hahaha, nice try buddy.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^

No I mean it.  You are glad somebody is dead.

It works both ways.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    ^^^

No I mean it.  You are glad somebody is dead.

It works both ways.
    What works both ways? What in the fuck does someone dying from an accident have to do with the death penalty?? That is the possibly the dumbest comparison I've ever seen you make.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I am just stating that you are glad someone is now dead.
    Much like others who advocate for DP.
  • Options
    ^^^
    I am just stating that you are glad someone is now dead.
    Much like others who advocate for DP.
    No, being glad someone died is absolutely nothing like advocating for the DP, and you know it. Stop it.
  • Options
    ^^^

Yes it is.

• Options
    ^^^

Yes it is.

• Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    can someone explain to me why this fear/hate monger had a flag draped over his coffin?
    I thought that was reserved for Veterans
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    CM189191 said:
    can someone explain to me why this fear/hate monger had a flag draped over his coffin?
    I thought that was reserved for Veterans
    The only thing I can think of is because he kind of worked for the government? He was kind of Nixon's PR lacky and he worked on Reagan's campaign too. Perhaps anyone who essentially gets a pay cheque from the President gets a flag?? Or maybe his family are just as icky as he was, and thought he should have it just for being Roger Ailes.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    ^^^

Yes it is.

I am vehemently against the DP. I am not sad when a horrible person dies. being against the DP has to do with being against people deciding who lives or dies, not whether we want them to be dead or not. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com