Options

Annual Single

pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
I'm sure this has been covered before but, did they stop doing these?
aqo2t.jpg

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Did not stop. They take time. There are many threads about this. Feel free to search.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    Nope. Pearl Jam's annual Christmas single hasn't stopped. With wait times / delays at the vinyl pressing plants we usually see them available around Easter time.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    demetrios said:

Nope. Pearl Jam's annual Christmas single hasn't stopped. With wait times / delays at the vinyl pressing plants we usually see them available around Easter time.

Thx

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,201
    demetrios said:

lol. because they were always on time before? :)

• Options
    I feel like Pearl Jam are chained to the single. I bet it was fun in the early 90s, now they are forced to do it and they can't muster up energy to do it in time.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,201

I feel like Pearl Jam are chained to the single. I bet it was fun in the early 90s, now they are forced to do it and they can't muster up energy to do it in time.

may be? I've been in the fan club since '98 and it's always seemed kind of late. I think there was one year where it was on time. So if your theory hold's true they lost the luster to do it a long time ago :(