Options

JonBenet Ramsey

13»

Comments

• Options
    camsjamcamsjam Posts: 375
    I had hoped the claims of new DNA evidence that were advertised would advance the case and determine what happened to a beautiful little girl. It always was and will be a sensationaled case by the press because a beautiful child of affluent parents in a high end city was found murdered in her own home. I'm sure the Ramsey parents immediately called their attorney who advised them to say nothing or as little as possible. Who knows how a person would react when faced with the death of a child and knowing they were the prime suspects in her murder? Even if they were not guilty they had to have been in shock. I have to say I'm just not sure if someone in the family is guilty or not.
    On a side note I'm wondering if anybody else here saw a Law & Order episode from years ago guest starring Liza Minnelli as a stage mom of a young beauty queen daughter who is found dead in the basement of her house? In TV land the case was solved and turned out a next door neighbor boy a few years older killed her accidently and his father tried to cover it up by making it look like and intruder did it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    edited September 2016

Even though the parents and brother were cleared, does anyone still think they were involved?

Actually yes...I think the brother may have done it and the parents covered it up.
    Absolutely, I think the experts have it right. The brother did it. And I think it's too bad he was 1 month too young to be charged, because I don't believe it was as "unintentional" as some want to believe. That kid was putting his own shit in his little sister's bed and wiping it on her toys. That is malicious behaviour to say the least, and pretty disturbed. He swung a golf club at her face when she was still very young. That is not normal at all. Plus the kid's behaviour in those interviews was SO wierd. I bet there was more of a problem with Burke's behaviour than his parents ever told anyone. Just that a 10 year old could keep that kind of secret so deliberately while showing so little emotion... And his recent interview as an adult was weird too. I think he was faking any emotion that he displayed in that ... I dunno, I think Burke might be a sociopath.

As for the parents and the cover up... seems like a clear cut case to me. The mom write the ransom note for crying out loud. Not sure what the statute of limitations is on any of the crimes the parents committed are... can they still be charged for any of the crimes they committed during the cover up? If so, they should be. It seems to me there wouod be enough evidence.

The actions of the DA in this case are shocking. How about an investigation into that??
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,986
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jonbenet-ramsey-case-boulder-police-respond-to-unearthed-dna-bombshell/ar-AA17rfJD?cvid=35b0136b9bc44c0e9434d7f4f19af7fb

On Friday, Fox News Digital reported on an unearthed 1997 DNA test that shows DNA evidence recovered under her fingernails and clothes was not a match for members of the family and others close to the household just weeks after the crime.
    The document has re-emerged as part of a trove of old case files discussed in a forthcoming book on late investigator Lou Smit, "Lou and JonBenet: A Legendary Lawman’s Quest to Solve a Child Beauty Queen’s Murder," by John W. Anderson.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    My uncle wrote a book on this case years ago.  If you have followed some of my stories it's the same uncle that was pen pals with  Manson.

Have no idea who would get royalties for this and I wouldn't bother buying, but it was an interesting take he had.

https://www.amazon.com/JonBenet-Knows-Evil-Richard-Rubacher/dp/0595090400
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    My uncle wrote a book on this case years ago.  If you have followed some of my stories it's the same uncle that was pen pals with  Manson.

Have no idea who would get royalties for this and I wouldn't bother buying, but it was an interesting take he had.

I vaguely remember you talking about that uncle. Was he schizophrenic? The reviews say the author was. Don't know if they were being serious or mean. 
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

I vaguely remember you talking about that uncle. Was he schizophrenic? The reviews say the author was. Don't know if they were being serious or mean. 
    I assure you my Uncle was not, guy is just being a jerk.  

I too thought my Uncle was off his rocker when he explained this to me as it made zero sense, lol.  My Uncle was the dumbest smart man I had ever met.  He once tried becoming a Breatharian and got really sick.

He was also a master at chess and psychology.

Interesting man and a little off center, but not a schizophrenic at all.