Options

if anyone is interested

I plan on getting at least 2 general public tickets to one of the MSG shows. If any of you who were lucky enough to get 10c tickets and are only using 1 ticket instead of both, I will trade you your extra 10c ticket for my extra general public ticket plus a dinner (which includes a drink) before one of the shows.

I have been a 10c member for several years and have met some great people, but I have yet to take full advantage of the brotherhood (and sisterhood) that is 10c. I'm really looking for that awesome buddying experience this time 'round.

If anyone is interested, PM me. Include which night you have the extra ticket for, so I know to get the tickets for the other night.

Obviously, if I fail to secure gen/pub tickets for MSG then I will still reimburse you if you let me use your second 10c ticket. One rockin and amazing night is still better than none! I'm also gonna try for Fenway if I fail to get MSG tickets.

Comments

• Options
    PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
    edited January 2016
    P.S. I don't think I'm breaking any of the 10c rules. If I am, I apologize in advanced. I might have overlooked it.
  • Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Awesome response to getting shut out as opposed to all the complaining we're seeing on here right now. If I was going to MSG, I'd absolutely take you up on this.
  • Options
    Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Like I said, in a post I made earlier today, I consider myself extremely lucky that I got to be on the rail despite my high member number for Brooklyn last tour. If I don't ever get that chance again, I'll still die happy that I got that experience at least once in my life.
  • Options
    Bump. Will also consider Philly swap. (Same deal. Your extra 10c ticket for my extra general public ticket plus dinner and a drink.)
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475
    I have an extra Philly 1 GA, if you'd consider a trade. It's gonna be one AWESOME April!
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 243
    sent you a PM
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    Still aiming for MSG, but Like I said, I will consider Philly swaps. If I don't get an MSG in 48 hours, I'll do it. It will also give me time to work on travel and sleeping arrangements.
  • Options
    Mid-day bump for you all.
  • Options
    One last bump before I give up
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    The shows a long way out bud, I wouldn't give up this early. People come through on here more often then not.
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,396
    go to Lost Dogs..theres a ticket swap/buy/sell spreadsheet started
  • Options
    PJ Fan est. 1990PJ Fan est. 1990 Posts: 1,788
    edited January 2016
    I've been there done that with lost dogs and given to fly. I keep linking people to this thread. At this point this particular thread has gone stale. That's what I meant by me giving up. Not that I'd actually give up my search.
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,837
    At least wait until after the public sale. People will have a better idea where they stand come Friday afternoon.