Options

Thank you for no "Leash" signs.

StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Very classy crowd at Albany tonight. Thank you for not being cry-babies about Leash and holding up signs. The boys gave us a great set list tonight(Satan's bed and rats), the least we could do was not be greedy assholes. Thanks again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    GOOD CALL.......!!! fuck the signs theyll play it when they play it.,
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    Stryker420 wrote:
    Very classy crowd at Albany tonight. Thank you for not being cry-babies about Leash and holding up signs. The boys gave us a great set list tonight(Satan's bed and rats), the least we could do was not be greedy assholes. Thanks again.

lol... not that I care about Leash..... but come on, if people want to chant or have signs that say Leash, let them..... it's part of the show and band plays off of it.... the band is not our kids... if they have an issue with it, they'll speak up....
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    i hope rats is not a 1 time deal cause the hockey team is called albany river rats. i went to the 03 show at that same venue they didnt play it, but fuck i do i want to hear that song lol. i hope they play it again, if not maybe us 10c members should get some rats (like the toys you give your cat to play with) and toss some on stage. lol i so want to hear rats