Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    zevilonezevilone Posts: 339

my2hands said:

I love how we call radio radio stations & arenas for any nugget of info we can get...

we are some sick fucks, and I love it!

I called the Rupp number just to see.
    It was cool hearing a Kentucky accent.
    Talked to her for about 5mins and she said she has personally answered about 50 calls about the Pearl Jam sign.
    If anything the Long Distance phone fee was worth the conversation with a deep south country girl.

Kentucky isn't the Deep South but they have amazing accents

And people still pay for long distance phone calls?
  • Options

Wow all great info! Thanks!!!

I forgot to post my weiland death meme in the FB group.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    I have hotels booked in 3 cities, just no flights, I will hold out on flights untill tour is actually announced
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    If you travel to see bands booking rooms on Deece rumors is a #promove imho
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    BLACK35 said:

I have hotels booked in 3 cities, just no flights, I will hold out on flights untill tour is actually announced

I prefer to drive and see the country on the way to shows but flying works too! Good luck to you.
  • Options
    zevilone said:

my2hands said:

I love how we call radio radio stations & arenas for any nugget of info we can get...

Talked to her for about 5mins and she said she has personally answered about 50 calls about the Pearl Jam sign.
    If anything the Long Distance phone fee was worth the conversation with a deep south country girl.

Kentucky isn't the Deep South but they have amazing accents

And people still pay for long distance phone calls?
    This!
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die
    The in between is mine
    I am mine
  • Options
    EddieshometownEddieshometown Evanston, IL Posts: 974
    My 2016 concert budget is already getting tight with Bruce, David Gilmour, and Avett Brothers all within A few months. How much do Pearl Jam tickets cost nowadays? Are they still under $100?
    6/26/98 & 6/27/98 - Alpine Valley, 10/9/00 - Allstate Arena - Rosemont, IL 6/18/2003 - United Center, 5/16/2006 - United Center,
    5/17/2006 - United Center (7th row center, caught Eddie's pick), 6/29/2006 - Summerfest with Tom Petty,
    8/24/2009 - United Center, 7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field, 10/3/2014 - St Louis, 10/17/2014 - Moline (GA), 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee,
    5/14/2015 - Pete Townshend/EV, 8/20/16 & 8/22/16 Wrigley Field Part 2&3, 8/18/18 & 8/20/18 Wrigley Parts 4 & 5, 9/18/2022 - St Louis
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 227
    Pittsburgh August 13th

Don't want to start speculating, but this is the info I was just told from my source at Consol. He was right about not having an April date as rumored, and he knew about the 2013 date before it became public. He claimed its not official and is only a hold at this point, but that sure throws a wrench into the timeline that most people are going by.

Could the announcement delay be due to moving a lot of dates to the summer?
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

BLACK35 said:

I prefer to drive and see the country on the way to shows but flying works too! Good luck to you.
    After all you are a truck so your statement seems accurate.,

"Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    What is the rumored Nashville date? That would be a good time. Hopefully a weekend.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883
    radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

Don't want to start speculating, but this is the info I was just told from my source at Consol. He was right about not having an April date as rumored, and he knew about the 2013 date before it became public. He claimed its not official and is only a hold at this point, but that sure throws a wrench into the timeline that most people are going by.

Wait, he said PJ has a hold for August 13th at Consol?

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,817
    radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

I didn't want to stir things up and it sounded "off" at the time but last week , someone I know at work has a brother who works at MSG. I had casually asked him about 2 weeks ago if he could ask his brother. He finally got back to me 2 days ago and said PJ in July. Didn't want to push harder for an exact date, but I may have to. Again, not a source I've ever used or proved right. So you know.... Grain of salt
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited December 2015
    Wma31394 said:

What is the rumored Nashville date? That would be a good time. Hopefully a weekend.

The rep I spoke with at Bridgestone Arena today said " they haven't confirmed all the information with them at this time" but are going to play there...so dates speculated in the middle of April here are on the board are up in the air

I think the original dates posted were correct (April 16th??), but something came up and they are rearranging the dates, but that is my own personal speculation

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

BLACK35 said:

Wma31394 said:

BLACK35 said:

Wma31394 said:

BLACK35 said:

I see what you did there.

Well done.
  • Options
    dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    demetrios said:
    I love that hardly anyone in that picture is watching the show through a stupid cell phone screen.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,913
    nicknyr15 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

I didn't want to stir things up and it sounded "off" at the time but last week , someone I know at work has a brother who works at MSG. I had casually asked him about 2 weeks ago if he could ask his brother. He finally got back to me 2 days ago and said PJ in July. Didn't want to push harder for an exact date, but I may have to. Again, not a source I've ever used or proved right. So you know.... Grain of salt
    nicknyr15 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

wait...what?! are you serious or just playing on the pittsburgh date?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 227

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

Yes that's what he told me today. I've been in contact with him the last few weeks about the April rumor and he said there was never any discussions about PJ in April for Pittsburgh. Now today he texted me this info. Take it for what it's worth.
  • Options
    radial21 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

Yes that's what he told me today. I've been in contact with him the last few weeks about the April rumor and he said there was never any discussions about PJ in April for Pittsburgh. Now today he texted me this info. Take it for what it's worth.
    Interesting. Thanks for the info!
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,591
    Summer means more expensive airfare, which means fewer shows for me if true.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options

If these April / May dates don't turn out to be accurate, I would think some hotels will be wondering WTF happened (or didn't happen) to cause the obscene amount of cancellations that they are going to see.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:

Summer means more expensive airfare, which means fewer shows for me if true.

Very true.
  • Options
    radial21 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

I've been to Pittsburgh many times. It's a nice town to see a show in. I recommend it to anyone who asks.
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,516
    Does that potentially nix Florida then? Like isn't it hurricane season? Harry Potter world was going to be a big draw to get my wife on board. Hope for the fans down in FLA that they still get their long awaited shows.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options

If these April / May dates don't turn out to be accurate, I would think some hotels will be wondering WTF happened (or didn't happen) to cause the obscene amount of cancellations that they are going to see.

Pearl Jam's nutbag fans happened.
  • Options
    stevedsteved Posts: 651
    mwplum said:

Does that potentially nix Florida then? Like isn't it hurricane season? Harry Potter world was going to be a big draw to get my wife on board. Hope for the fans down in FLA that they still get their long awaited shows.

Pearl Jam Sept 98, August 00, Both during Hurricane season Florida Shows... Would not mean anything.

1994 - Pensacola, Miami, Atlanta - 1995 - Milwaukee, Milwaukee, New Orleans (Tickets to Phoenix, Las Cruces, Austin, Shows Canceled) - 1996 - Randalls Island, Randalls Island, Charlotte, N.Charleston, Ft. Lauderdale - 1997 - Oakland -1998 - Alpine Valley, Alpine Valley, Chicago, West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach -  2000 - West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Phoenix, Las Vegas (10th Anniversary Show)  - 2003 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Atlanta, Nashville, Camden, Camden, MSG, MSG - 2004 - Kissimmee, Fl  -  2006 - Irving Plaza, Albany, Hartford, Denver, Denver, Las Vegas - 2007 - Ed w/ Jack Irons & Flea in LA  - 2008 - West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia, Camden, Camden, Washington D.C. - 2009 - L.A., San Diego, Philly Spectrum Night 3 & 4  - 2010 - New Orleans, Columbus, Indianapolis, Hartford, MSG, MSG - 2011 - Ed - Hartford, Providence, Boston - 2011 - Alpine Valley X2 (PJ20), Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver - 2012 - Ed - Ft. Lauderdale x2, - 2012 / 2014 Beautiful Daughter "Emily" born 11/07/12. On the bench for 3 years! She's really cute though! - 2015 - Mexico City - 2016 - Ft. Laud, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Greenville, Raleigh, Columbia, Philly 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1 & 2 - 2016 - MSG, San Francisco, San Francisco, Seattle, Seattle (TOTD) - 2018 - Seattle 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2

• Options
    mwplum said:

I think with 2 rumored they wouldn't screw us reworking their schedule because the effort seemed there. If changes nix the two S. Florida shows then get me some rope and a bucket.

1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246

my2hands said:

.......aaaaaaaaaand? :anguished:

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,913
    I d love a U.S. summer tour!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    pjrusspjruss Posts: 456
    Well, if things are taking place in the summer rather than spring, I wouldn't count on a January announcement either....
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    pjruss said:

Well, if things are taking place in the summer rather than spring, I wouldn't count on a January announcement either....

Pittsburgh was never on the Spring rumor list.....maybe something is cooking for a late summer/fall tour for places not hit in April.

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18