Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Sad to hear this news.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    g under p said:

Terrible. Thoughts.

Makes me think about how I speak/treat to people, for sure.

I agree Cliffy. I certainly had my run ins with her but she did have a free spirited flower child thing about her. She said what she felt that was in her heart for sho. I don't post much anymore but I had to say a few words over on AMT about Pandora and what she meant to me in the many bad times along with the good times.

All the best to JB and the rest of the family carry on her light through the strong Midwest winds....
    May you always RIP....Pandora

Peace
    I agree completely. Very nice words over there.

Thoughts to everyone.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    what a wonderful description. i wanna go walk through & sit in her garden.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    it is a nice tribute to a person. Loved the "30 year honeymoon" part.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,524
    Terrible news. I haven't seen her around here for a few years but I remember her well. Once, I asked "what's your real name?" Haha.

My heart goes out to JB. I can't imagine his feeling of loss.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    So sorry to hear of her passing. I remember her, she always struck me as a kind soul.
    My condolences to her family, may she rest in peace.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    I was very shocked when I got the email yesterday. I sometimes disagreed with Pandora's views over on the AMT. But she always seemed like a caring and thoughtful person with a good sense of humor. I felt a sort of connection with her because we were about the same age and my prince and I have also been married more than 30 years.

JB, your pain must be more than I can imagine. Even without having met either of you, it's clear to me how much you cared for each other. Your life together seems like a wonderful example for your children and all your loved ones.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I got the email from JB yesterday and it just made my heart hurt for him and for all who had the pleasure of knowing Pandora.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I never come here anymore. EV's video about EB is what brought me back.
    Very sorry to read about Pandora. RIP.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    Rest in peace pandora. I didn't know or meet you but loved and missed your perspective around here. Clearly you were loved.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Bummer RIP
    (((((((((((((((strength & love to the family))))))))))))))
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,654
    This is very sad - best wishes to those who loved her. RIP Pandora.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My heart feels heavy tonight, I had the pleasure to get to know you over the years and I had hoped someday to meet you and just listen to all your wisdom...
    The love that you and JB had was a true gift. My thoughts to you and your family
    You are missed....

RIP Pandi
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    I found Pandora to be a kind, thoughtful, and very positive person.

RIP Pandora
  • Options
    Oh my, what sad sad news. Pandi you will be so sorely missed. One of my favorites from these old message boards. My heart aches for JB and family.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,472
    R.I.P.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    A toast to you miss Pandora...you obviously will be sorely missed. May angels lead you in.

The greencircle family prays for you and your loved ones.

The GreenCircles goes dark today. : (
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    We toasted Pandora tonight... With a heavy heart and a few tears for one of the Faithfull, gone much too soon.

Oh my, what sad sad news. Pandi you will be so sorely missed. One of my favorites from these old message boards. My heart aches for JB and family.

Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Pandora was the bomb...I LOVED having her as my recipient for Secret Santa twice ;;)
    She was so great to buy for because she had such a great spirit and she was a Christmas gal for sure! To JB, the kids and her pups....Rest in Peace. you will be missed by many <3
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I didn't know her, but my heart and prayers go out to her family! May she be at peace!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,779
    Just learned of this sad news today. Very sad indeed. I always thought she was a sweet, kind hearted lady. RIP P.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,092
    Just saw the thread over in AMT. So sad.
    RIP Pandora
  • Options
    Just found out. My condolences to JB & all who were fortunate to be blessed by Pandora over the years.
    Cols, OH 03-31-1992
    Cuyahoga Falls, OH 08-26-1998
    Cols, OH 08-21-2000
    Cols, OH 06-24-2003
    Cin, OH 06-24-2006
    Cols, OH 05-06-2010
    Pitt, PA 10-11-2013
    Cin, OH 10-01-2014
    Lexington, KY 04-26-2016

"It's already been sung, but it can't be said enough, 'All you need is love.'" LBC
  • Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    my condolences, god speed Pandora...
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    Just found out about Pandora's passing this evening while reading AMT. Many of the posts brought tears to my eyes. Life is too short. Rest in peace Pandora and my heartfelt condolences to JB and the family.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Oh my god!! This just broke my heart!! I have spoken to JB and Pandora many times over the past years, and was truly saddened when Pandora was .. 'No longer "here"'. I am praying for your comfort and peace in this time JB, and just know we miss as deeply as you do! She was a wonderful lady, and I always enjoyed our conversations. She will be terribly missed.
    If you anything, brother, please let me know.
  • Options
    AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    Very Sad. Pandora loved the Doggie Thread and would be pretty much the first to post any comments about your Doggie pictures. I seen her in plenty of arguments on The Moving Train and didn't always agree with her but I don't remember her being nothing but polite when putting her point across.
    I came here for a Sticky beak this morning to look for her because I hadn't heard from her in so long and I found this out :-(
    Rest In Peace Pandora

Does anyone know if she had a favourite PJ Song or a favourite song in general?
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,216
    still cant believe this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”