Protesting Tibetan Monks Brutaly Clubbed By Cops - In NEW YORK, USA [VIDEO]

2»

Comments

• Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    If YOU shoot him,
    or if a GUN shoots him?

;)
    Well I wont get far throwing the bullets?
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    brandon10 wrote:
    If I tell you to go fuck yourself, you go fuck yourself.

If I shoot you, you die.

Pretty clear really

So when Hitler ordered the extermination of the Jews it was the fault of guns that they died?
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    Freedom...yeah right.
  • Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    69charger wrote:
    So when Hitler ordered the extermination of the Jews it was the fault of guns that they died?

I bet if they didn't have the guns it would be a hell of a lot harder to control and imprison that many people..........so yea.
  • Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    69charger wrote:

Yeah, I remember that from history class how the nazi's took Jews into the streets and yelled at them all night until they were dead.

Words are words and don't kill. Guns also don't kill. But I can't kill you by talking, by shouting or even by making random noises. I can, however, kill you with a gun, easily.

The whole "guns don't kill people, people kill people" is idiotic, imo.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    Anyway, I decided against posting that "Words don't kill?" reply but then the internet did something weird and it was posted anyway. I didn't want to post it because I knew it would turn into a gun debate.

There are plenty of gun threads already in which we can discuss this further. This thread is about something totally different. So sorry from derailing this thread.
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    If YOU shoot him,
    or if a GUN shoots him?

;)

Person A has a gun, pulls the trigger, a bullet from the gun hits another person, the other person dies.

Person B has a mouth, vocal cords, lips, teeth..., utters a word, another person receives the sound waves and hears something.

;)
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    This thread was going well for a while... and then.... lol. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata