Options

Looking for ANGEL/RAMBLINGS from Mystery Box (cash/trade)

whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,071
edited June 2014 in Lost Dogs
Trade and/or cash, please PM me, thanks!

FOR TRADE:
Light Years 7" yellow
Life Wasted/Come Back live 7"
RNDM 7" PINK
St Louis 2003 official boot sealed
PJ Bouncy Ball
STICKERS: Atlanta Peach, Pitt 2013, San Diego 2013, Phoenix 2013, Alberta 2013, 2012 Europe flags circle,
2006 Xmas single
Manchester Flag, new sealed from mystery box
XXL white ELEMENTS shirt from mystery box
NAIS cd single from mystery box
Shadow 10"
Volcom Unthought Known/Amongst the Waves 7"

Post edited by whoyouare72 on

Comments

• Options
    jm257212jm257212 Posts: 409
    Is there something special about these?
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    I think they're test pressings from the mystery box. (C*nt is not bleeped out 5 seconds into ramblings).

I'll jump in 2nd after op looking for one. I've got a bunch to trade as well.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    is there anything official or confirmation these are test pressings or just a different version that has the C word not bleeped out? thanks
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,854
    Beats me, from what I've seen on the boards that's the difference along with the white sleeve. I think there's more info on pjcollectors or some other site I think.

btw seem to be a bunch of test pressings in these boxes, of course I have no idea how many tests are made before they make a record. Seems like it might be the bunch they pressed before they decided to censor it.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Yea. From what I have seen these seem more like first pressings before an edit was made to second pressings. Most test pressings have generic labels with pressing plant information usually hand written on.
  • Options
    DM43807DM43807 Posts: 74
    i have a copy of the angel/rambling single from the Mystery Box how much cdsh would you pay also looking for 2013 tour stickers.
  • Options
    Bump