Options

Oregon(PNW) Pearl Jamboree

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited December 2012 in The Porch
I had such a great time camping and partying with fellow 10 clubbers in Missoula I thought I would see if there were any like minded individuals.

Thinking we could pick a central location somewhere in Oregon or the Northwest and plan a weekend of camping. I know there's members around I have yet to meet and it could turn into a great party.

Of course if there is a tour it could be planned around some of those dates. Otherwise anytime next summer would be cool. If camping is not your cup of tea I know many of the campgrounds here have cabins. We just have to avoid the KOAs ;) .

Thoughts?
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I will be traveling to the yachats newport area in January. Not sure of the exact date. I know it's not summer but I'd love to spend some rainy beach time with anyone interested!
    Also the state parks have amazing sites for camping & yurting!! If it was near a tour date I would totally be in!
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    I will be traveling to the yachats newport area in January. Not sure of the exact date. I know it's not summer but I'd love to spend some rainy beach time with anyone interested!
    Totally into taking a trip out there to meet. Let me know when you'll be around. Worked in Newport for 3-4 years.
    Also the state parks have amazing sites for camping & yurting!! If it was near a tour date I would totally be in!
    That's what I'm talking about, yurts, cabins, teepees and no curfew.
    #FHP