Options

ISO "I'm Still Here" CD

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,021
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
I'm trying to find a physical original CD copy of this track. I have heard it was released on Pearl Jam's Lost Dogs Japanese CD release but I don't see it listed on the track listing over @ pjcollectors.com. All Lost Dog's releases listed there read 4/20/02 (Hidden Track) which is the same as the USA / CDN releases.

Any help would be great.

Thanks! :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gumby812gumby812 ABQ Posts: 53
    I'm 85% sure that the song came out on a promo CD of lost dogs, and it is only a single disc. I have seen it on E-bay a hand full of times. However, the price of the disc doesn't seem worth only one song...
  • Options
    Grimmie has a mp3, great track.
  • Options
    Wow! I can't believe this one slipped through the cracks for me. What a sad tune. I hope it tags along with a no code reissue. It that even ever happens.
  • Options
    gumby812 wrote:
    I'm 85% sure that the song came out on a promo CD of lost dogs, and it is only a single disc. I have seen it on E-bay a hand full of times. However, the price of the disc doesn't seem worth only one song...

Ah, so it was on a promo disc, not the full Lost Dogs album release.
    Will check it out. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    gumby812gumby812 ABQ Posts: 53
    I had to do a monolog for college... I chose this! ;)
  • Options
    LftdaporchLftdaporch Posts: 118
    i will check when i gte home, but i am very sure it was on jap release of lost dogs, only because i have it and i don't think i have any lost dog promos well maybe coasters and puppy but no cd
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    I am assuming you mean you are seeking an individual track, not the "hidden track" after Bee Girl on LD???
  • Options
    I am assuming you mean you are seeking an individual track, not the "hidden track" after Bee Girl on LD???

My CDN Lost Dog's CD doesn't have "I'm Still Here" after Bee Girl. Individual track or a Lost Dogs CD that contains that track is pretty much want I'm looking for.
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    i will check when i gte home, but i am very sure it was on jap release of lost dogs, only because i have it and i don't think i have any lost dog promos well maybe coasters and puppy but no cd

Thanks!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

My CDN Lost Dog's CD doesn't have "I'm Still Here" after Bee Girl. Individual track or a Lost Dogs CD that contains that track is pretty much want I'm looking for.
    Lftdaporch wrote:

Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure I have 2 sets of that CD. Let me confirm that, but if so, it's yours. The version where the track is after Bee Girl. Let me know if this solves your problem.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Lftdaporch wrote:

Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure I have 2 sets of that CD. Let me confirm that, but if so, it's yours. The version where the track is after Bee Girl. Let me know if this solves your problem.

For sure. Thanks for checking out. :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I have it, but it is in a jewel case, not original pkg. It is Mint though...yes/no? If Yes, pm me your address, amigo.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I have it, but it is in a jewel case, not original pkg. It is Mint though...yes/no? If Yes, pm me your address, amigo.

Yes please. Pm sent! :)