New Album w/ Dave Krusen, Keith Lowe, Rick Rosas, ART HERE

imissyoualreadyimissyoualready Posts: 438
edited January 2012 in The Art Wall
New album, No Agenda with guests Dave Krusen, Keith Lowe, Rick Rosas From A Fellow Fan.

Pearl Jam fans have ordered from Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Japan and 20 US States in just the first 15 days of the Pre-sale!

Been a PJ nut for 18 years (31 shows). Always kinda thought it was ad form to market to PJ fans until I went to PJ20 and did a couple solo shows to great crowds of folks who got my songs. Then with Krusen and Lowe and Rosas helping out, along with Jesse at Rhinocorn/Worldheist (he does artwork and layout for Shawn Smith, Brad and other side projects), I had to toss a line out this way.

What a tremendous and enthusiastic response it's been from my fellow JamFaceNutCases! Happy to find a little perch to nest an egg in the PJ family tree.

See videos, take a peek at deluxe packaging, preview the album in full AND order a copy of the LIMITED DELUXE EDITION of my new record "No Agenda" featuring some great players from the Pearl Jam sphere and written by one of your psychopathic-spendaholic-touragoric-nobody-understands-but-us brethren...

http://ryankralik.com/NoAgendaMembersLounge.html

Order if you like, listen if you can, share if you're moved, reach out if you're inspired!
Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jesse is great at artwork. He does Brad, Satchel, Shawn Smith, Malfunkshun, etc. You can get at him here:

www.rhinocorn.com
    www.worldheist.com

He's great and prices projects based on your needs and budget. Great ideas too!
    NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
  •   " I really enjoyed playing drums on Ryan's tunes. This is the kind of music that moves me, it's heartfelt and deep. Ryan's a very talented guy and i'd love to work with him again"

-Dave Krusen, Drummer (Pearl Jam, Candlebox, Unified Theory)

"It was great to work with Dave Krusen.  What a great drummer.
    After the session i couldn't get "The Setting Sun" out of my head,
    that's a good sign.  Looking forward to recording with Ryan and Dave again!

-Rick "The Bass Player" Rosas, Bassist (Neil Young, Joe Walsh, Buffalo Springfield)
  • Album Review by Jason Leung of "This All Encompassing Trip":

http://thisallencompassingtrip.com/2011 ... an-kralik/

Album Review: No Agenda by Ryan Kralik

Do you miss good ol’ rock ‘n’ roll? Well, Ohio’s Ryan Kralik brings this back with his fifth record release entitled No Agenda. His friendly melodies and endearing guitar riffs attracted the likes of Dave Krusen (Pearl Jam, Hovercraft, Candlebox, and Unified Theory), Rick “The Bass Player” Rosas (Neil Young, Joe Walsh, Buffalo Springfield), Michael G. Ronstadt and Keith Lowe (Brad) to collaborate on the recording.

“This is the kind of music that moves me, it’s heartfelt and deep,” says Krusen, who plays drums on four of the tracks. “I really enjoyed playing drums on Ryan’s tunes.”

The album is a great balance of styles from the guitar heavy Jesus Hates Fags to the folky Center of Every World to the catchy Setting Sun, which is the strongest track from a solid selection. “After the session i couldn’t get Setting Sun out of my head,” Rosas explains. “That’s a good sign!”

Where the album really shines, however, is in its words. “Storm all of the ministries, demand that they set us all free” from The Egypt Riot, “Sometimes they take you, use you for what they need, to drink, to wash, water down their seed” from When You’re the Rain, and “Where will you run to, where will you hide, is that your god on the border or the devil inside” from God on the Border are all part of a powerful message Kralik puts forward on an album that is dedicated to the recent Occupy movement.

Occupy a copy of No Agenda and you’ll be happy you did.

ryankralik.com
  • whore bump