Options

EV Tour Wallet (no pick) for White Backspacer

grdesigner79grdesigner79 Posts: 186
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
subject says it all, I've seen some people who want this really bad, just throwing it out there
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Without the pick is not the same :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    who knows, some people are really after the wallet... someone just PM'ed me bummed out because they just traded their white for the blu-ray!
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    who knows, some people are really after the wallet... someone just PM'ed me bummed out because they just traded their white for the blu-ray!

good to know there's hope :D
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    arq wrote:
    Without the pick is not the same :(

gotta agree there...kinda like getting VS. and VITALOGY SUPER DELUXE BOX SET w/o composition book...but good luck...could get lucky
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    ed didn't sign shit in the deluxe Vs. he DID hand initial those guitar picks that came in the wallets though...that is what caused the stir
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    Does anyone have a picture of these wallets with at pick. I went to a couple of shows on the last tour and never saw them...hell I had never even heard of them before.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hmm...my wallet is 12 years old....

but i would feel funny carrying ed's wallet :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    See, I'm one of those people who wouldn't care about the pick. A friend got me the wallet at a show and it IS one of the ones that had the initialed picks in it (did anyone actually ASK EV if he sat down and did them all, and not like the merch guy or guitar tech or something? :lol:), and I use the wallet everyday (without the pick in it, it's in my pick collection). But my initials are also EV, so if I ever LOSE my wallet, I would try to find a replacement even if it didn't have the pick. So you might find a taker, for sure! Although white backspacer seems like a bit more valuable than the wallet, maybe?
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    So, not all of the picks were initialed EV? Or they were?

Funny enough- I bought mine at the show and didn't even notice the intials on it for a couple weeks.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    PJ51390 wrote:

Mine was NOT initialed. But I got an EV used pick at the show. So good enough for me.
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    I have never been close enough to get a pick from anybody. My pic collection is like only one plus store bought ones. My one is Rick Derringer when he played a festival in town when I was a kid. After his set I snatched it from the stage.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    81 wrote:
    hmm...my wallet is 12 years old....

but i would feel funny carrying ed's wallet :lol:
    hahaha, i got a "castanza wallet" it makes me lean to one side
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    Travelar wrote:
    PJ51390 wrote:

Mine was NOT initialed. But I got an EV used pick at the show. So good enough for me.

That worked out even better for you. Like someone else stated earlier, for all I know, mine could have been initialed by some guy in the merch booth!
  • Options
    anything else you want? i want a wallet with no pick i have vinyl and poster available to trade.

sealed studio i have extras of yield ten and avacado. unsealed slight split top but never opened(shrink wrap open at top of package) lo2l. and vs(top left corner cut off(diagonal) for promo purposes) but it is first pressing. also posterwise have a pj20 weekend poster and a klausen va bch 2003. let me know.