Options

ISO: Pittsburgh 2000 and PJ20 Ames Signed Variant

FrankBauerFrankBauer Posts: 448
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking for these two prints. If anyone has buyers remorse from the Ames drop of the signed variant a few weeks ago, let me know. Have a bunch of prints to trade - PJ20 prints, Soto Aussie Diptych, Emeks, non-PJ prints, and many others. Drop me a PM if interested.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    Good luck on the Pgh 2000 print. It's the only poster from a show I attended that I don't own... and that's largely b/c I can't stomach paying the outrageous price usually asked for something so ugly.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    Good luck on the Pgh 2000 print. It's the only poster from a show I attended that I don't own... and that's largely b/c I can't stomach paying the outrageous price usually asked for something so ugly.

I'm with you on that. It's also the only one I'm missing as well. Think we are the only two fans that mention looking for this print every once in a while. The image of this print doesn't even come close to justifying its price tag on the secondary market. I've emailed 10c about this print and I"ve been told they have a stack at the warehouse that they "dont plan on selling but never say never." That was about three years ago. Then again, who would've thought they would release the white backspacer.