Options

Soldier Fields Bootleg Vinyl

shepshep Houston Posts: 5,647
edited April 2011 in Lost Dogs
Hi guys,

In austin today and was in Waterloo records... found a copy of the red vinyl non-official bootleg of Soldier field... anyway, I thought to myself, "$40? I'm never going to own the legit version, so why not?".

Anyway, I bought it, I'm just wondering how it sounds? I'm not unhappy with my purchase or anything, just wondering if anyone out there has compared the two? Or even just listened to the red-vinyl edition?

Thanks,

shep
Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i have never heard anyone complain . great price to . cheers ;)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Love Waterloo!!! I always find something great there! Nice score, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

Yea, i picked up that and they had a copy of Tool's Undertow, which I had to have....

It was my first time in Waterloo, there was probably hundreds of things I could have bought, but I stopped myself after those 2... and a copy of the new Robbie Robertson on cd ;) .....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    I owned it. didn't like the audio quality enough to keep it. it sounded more like a cassette to me.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Yea, i picked up that and they had a copy of Tool's Undertow, which I had to have....

It was my first time in Waterloo, there was probably hundreds of things I could have bought, but I stopped myself after those 2... and a copy of the new Robbie Robertson on cd ;) .....

tool - undertow is a $14 dollar record still in print .. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    VicSpeedVicSpeed Posts: 100
    I think it's a great price. ;)
  • Options
    jokertt wrote:
    shep wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

tool - undertow is a $14 dollar record still in print .. :mrgreen:

I think I payed 16 for it... I wasn't worried about whether or not it's still in print... my collection is still in it's infancy (although growing fast)...

Didn't think I had anything special on my hands, I just love Tool, so I had to have it. First record shop I've been in that I've seen with any Tool vinyl...
  • Options
    I guess what im saying is . you should be seeing that record every were .
  • Options
    jokertt wrote:
    I guess what im saying is . you should be seeing that record every were .

That's kool. I appreciate the information. Thanks.