Options

I never really hated Courtney Love until I saw this...

fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
edited February 2008 in The Porch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwADPMYGFtA

FUCK her!!! What's her problem?
West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    even worse is that the guy gave up his t-shirt... thats fucking lame... she's a deluded mental case, but the guy has no excuse...
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    StaffanStaffan Posts: 606
    fugawzi wrote:

this only confirmed my disliking of this sad person!
    thanks for the fuel
    Everyday................is Pearl Jam Day.

Except Sundays, that's Ed day.

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open. FZ

• Options
    StonEd67 wrote:
    this only confirmed my disliking of this sad person!
    thanks for the fuel

those were my sentiments exactly...
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Bitch.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    i hate that thing called courtney love ...still riding on the coat tails of kurt cobain
  • Options
    fugawzi wrote:
    I never really hated Courtney Love until I saw this...

WHY?!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    So she's arrogant. And she's stupid. Among other things.

What's new? :confused:
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    Wow! How old is this thread!?! Isn't it like 50 years old?
  • Options
    WHY?!

I donno, I thought it was kinda cliche, everybody seems to hate on her. Obviously never been a fan of her music. (Using the term music loosely) I just thought she was some stupid drugged out wannabe. Now I hate her.
  • Options
    I'm just astounded that someone didn't hate her that much til they saw this... *scratches head*

I though EVERYONE hated her from day one?!

meh... you live and learn ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    Wow! How old is this thread!?! Isn't it like 50 years old?

yea sorry, I thought it might have been posted here before, wasn't sure. Looks as though a lot of people haven't seen it though.
  • Options
    Old thread or not, I love the opportunity to slag off the vile existence that wrongly breathes and takes up valuable space that calls herself 'Love'. I've never known the misuse of such a beautiful word.

Is it possible to be the golddigger of a dead man? she makes it so...

oh, and she's fucking talentless.

rant over :D

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,736
    If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have my kurt cobain salt and pepper shakers. I, for one, owe her a debt of gratitude for selling her late husbands legend to toy makers.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    DeLukin wrote:
    If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have my kurt cobain salt and pepper shakers. I, for one, owe her a debt of gratitude for selling her late husbands legend to toy makers.

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

priceless... :D

• Options
    Right my standard response to this thread that comes up every time someone for some reason has only just seen that video despite it being around forever:

The video is from ages ago, back when Pearl Jam were huge and everywhere, kind of like how My Chemical Romance or someone like that is now - a lot of people had had enough of Pearl Jam being rammed down their throats. It doesn't necessarily matter how good the band is, it does get annoying. It was for that very reason that Pearl Jam scaled back the commercial aspect of their music, even Ed has said in interviews that he was embarrassed by their popularity.

Courtney also is recent years wrote in to Rolling Stone defending Eddie Vedder after they wrote a scathing article about him - thus she has obviously changed her mind. Is is not possible for someone to change their mind after like 13 years or so?!

Oh and I think Courtney has talent, she writes some decent lyrics and can scream with the best of them. That will be all.
  • Options
    I agree with this comment that someone left.

"skank whore.....who do she think she is???fucking axl rose!!!"
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Ironically, by pulling that onstage stunt, she was riding on the coattails of Pearl Jam too.
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    if courtney never met kurt he would prob still be here.
    one love

respect
  • Options
    hiding wrote:
    if courtney never met kurt he would prob still be here.

Wow you knew them both well enough to be able to make that statement? Cool, what was Kurt really like?
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    Wow you knew them both well enough to be able to make that statement? Cool, what was Kurt really like?

he was gr8! and funny, she was a bitch, she should have stayed with billy corigan.
    one love

respect
  • Options
    I have a Hole bootleg where she ends the show after a few songs and screams at somebody, "take your Bon Jovi shirt and go fuck yourself with Eddie Vedders dildo!"
  • Options
    fugawzi wrote:

You needed that to say fuck her?
    She is and always will be a dirty slut "C" word.
    Hate that that nasty bitch.
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • Options
    Junkie Loser bitch that never grew up.

Eddie never went to rehab.
    Eddie never had the courts take his kids away.
    Eddie is a well respected musician, enviromentalist, political activist.

Courtney Love should have been a side note to the Cobain story.

Courtney Love = Enabler
    Let's see those 2013 dates in the southern states.