Options

what would be a fair price for ITW

SBC03SBC03 Posts: 502
edited February 2008 in The Porch
saw the insane prices on ebay
would it fall between vitology and no code $$?
See this needle...a see my hand...
Drop drop dropping it down...oh so gently...
Well here it comes...I touch the plane...
Turn me up...won't turn you away...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SBC03 wrote:
    saw the insane prices on ebay
    would it fall between vitology and no code $$?

Given the current hype, and also the limited number of copies, it probably should be listed higher than No Code, even Binaural. $100? Again though, a lot of these prices are just this high right now because it's a new release and people are going nuts over it.. give it 6 months and you may see a price drop.. then again you may see it go up :/
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    i hope it goes up to $1500 on ebay....

but thats just me....heheheheheh
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    it's hard to say right now. It's not a Pearl Jam album and how many other movie soundtracks are released on vinyl these days? How many movie soundtracks are done by the same single artist?

Serious audiophiles want this album, not just crazy PJ fans.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    a fair price would be $20 plus postage. Anything more is someone profiteering.

(and it's not theoretical, I got 2 copies..the spare is going at that exact price to someone that missed out :))
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    a fair price would be $20 plus postage. Anything more is someone profiteering.

(and it's not theoretical, I got 2 copies..the spare is going at that exact price to someone that missed out :))

OK, I'll take it off your hands for $20 bucks. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    OK, I'll take it off your hands for $20 bucks. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it's already spoken for, sorry.
  • Options
    I also have an extra copy, which I am going to sale for $20 to the highest bidder.

PS - I'm kidding. :D
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    there was only 1500-2000 made apparently (which is even less than Benaroya i think) so I doubt we'll see this thing ever go for less than $75.

Not only is it a big name, but it's a Oscar/Grammy album which means its some kind of critics fav.

Whats the average price now, $120? Could go way up over the years, could drop, could stay the same. who knows.
  • Options
    adhesive3 wrote:
    there was only 1500-2000 made apparently (which is even less than Benaroya i think) so I doubt we'll see this thing ever go for less than $75.

Not only is it a big name, but it's a Oscar/Grammy album which means its some kind of critics fav.

Whats the average price now, $120? Could go way up over the years, could drop, could stay the same. who knows.

Golden Globe and Grammy nomination only, no song from the album was nominated for the Oscar... oh and the Critic's Choice Award too :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV