Options

Do you post about PJ on YouTube?

damendamen Posts: 104
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Most messages are very complimentary. It's cool to see random people post compliments as non-diehard PJ fans. Some have actually zero knowledge of PJ and are like, "what albums should I buy?". That gives me a kick......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I never have, but I've wondered if the people who do are posters here. Good question. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Like after a video? The little comment thingy? If so, yeah, sometimes. If the video stands out or there's a comment I wish to respond to.
  • Options
    I do sometimes as well. I would probably post more if the comment system was a little better, more like a message board, as I would love to reply to either ask a question or rip them another hole, but people rarely reply back, so not getting that reaction isn't any fun :/

Also a lot of the comments on the PJ videos are old, 3 weeks, 7 months.. Not much activity there.
    Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    no, i've never posted any comment on youtube.
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm