Options

Who is still waiting for the X mas single???????

nside20nside20 Posts: 29
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I generally think patience is a good thing...........who's still waiting besides me?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I'm still waiting for the ones I ordered from the 10C, does that count?
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    nside20 wrote:
    I generally think patience is a good thing...........who's still waiting besides me?

where do you live?
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Still waiting, Bay Area, CA. Was starting to get lonely....
    [sic] happens
  • Options
    I'm still patiently waiting in Ma. Anyone else?
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Still waiting in SoCal. Hope it gets to me (and us) soon!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    ANTIocmedANTIocmed Dopetown, IL Posts: 32
    got my new one a week or so ago.......

i ordered several of the older ones and they all arrived today (illinois). All were forced into my mailbox by the good ole USPS and the 2003 single was severely damaged. the other 3 were not damaged, but due to being bigger the 2003 wasnt so lucky. have an email into the Tenclub to see if i can reorder it.

wonder if anyone else has run into this situation.......
    Say hello to the rug's topography..It holds quite a lot of interest with your face down on it
  • Options
    teddysgirlteddysgirl Posts: 68
    I had kinda come to the conclusion that I had joined too late to receive the single :( ...but I was (and still am) hoping to get Deep which is what I am soo looking forward to getting!
    Should really get on to 10c, but with all that's been happening recently... :?
    Good to know that I'm not the only one still wondering and waiting...in the UK btw
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    teddysgirl wrote:
    I had kinda come to the conclusion that I had joined too late to receive the single :( ...but I was (and still am) hoping to get Deep which is what I am soo looking forward to getting!
    Good to know that I'm not the only one still wondering and waiting...in the UK btw
    The latest issue of Deep came with the single.
  • Options
    ccjackccjack Posts: 134
    I'm still waiting and was told by Ten Club today via email to wait until mid-July before getting worried, they said they're still trickling into mail boxes :D
    "Push me and I will resist"
  • Options
    BMoore09BMoore09 Posts: 177
    I'm still waiting in Ohio. I've been a member since 1999 and never had this problem.
    West Palm Beach I, WPB II, Tampa, New Orleans, Memphis, Nashville 2000
    West Palm Beach 2003
    Tampa 2003
    The VIC - Chicago 2007
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Tampa 2008
    Ed Solo 2008 NYC
    Philly 10/30/2009
    Columbus 2010
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    teddysgirl wrote:
    The latest issue of Deep came with the single.

All current members will get DEEP, but the deadline for the single was back in December or whatever.

I'm not sure if they ever announced a cutoff this year so maybe a few extra people will get it.
  • Options
    JimMacLeodJimMacLeod Posts: 107
    I've received the old singles that I bought last week, but I haven't received this year's yet.
  • Options
    3legged dog3legged dog Posts: 896
    mass still waiting...................
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    teddysgirlteddysgirl Posts: 68
    Thanks for the info guys!

Good to know all current members will get Deep :D

but to wait till mid July...:o

oh well 8-)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Still waiting in SoCal. Hope it gets to me (and us) soon!

got mine a long time ago..............hope yours isn't lost!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me