Options

10c members - Nashville - June 17 EV Show

2»

Comments

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    I vot Brewhouse before the concert

and Tootsie's after the concert.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    DBev1980DBev1980 Posts: 67
    I'll be hanging out, chatting up Pearl Jam fans somewhere on Wednesday afternoon.
    DBev1980, Frankfort KY

08-05-07 Chicago, IL / 08-04-07 Chicago, IL / 05-20-06 Cleveland, OH
    10-02-04 Toledo, OH / 06-07-03 Phoenix, AZ / 04-21-03 Lexington, KY
    04-18-03 Nashville, TN / 08-17-00 Nashville, TN
  • Options
    It's almost here!!!
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Vedder4PrezVedder4Prez Posts: 796
    Kind of cool knowing Ed is haning out in Nashville right now and for the next 3 days. Wondering what covers he will surprise us with?
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    boxorbagboxorbag Posts: 246
    We should be able to make the brewhouse around 4. Flight leaves in 3hrs wooohoooo!!!!!!! Hope to see everyone tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just a lil bump!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    mysameoldfriendmysameoldfriend Tennessee Posts: 227
    Kind of cool knowing Ed is haning out in Nashville right now and for the next 3 days. Wondering what covers he will surprise us with?

I'm wondering what kind of special guests will join him on stage......last time Pearl Jam was in Nashville we were graced with the presence of Steve Earl and Cheetah Chrome!!!
  • Options
    googoo Posts: 226
    it'd be cool if Eddie came to the Sounds game tonight......
  • Options

I'm wondering what kind of special guests will join him on stage......last time Pearl Jam was in Nashville we were graced with the presence of Steve Earl and Cheetah Chrome!!!

Of my 14 shows that one was my favorite!
  • Options

The energy was so high that night! Ed did "Throw Your Arms Around Me" pre-show, it was Sleater-Kinney's last show on the tour, everyone was on stage together in such great spirits, it wasn't nearly as hot as 2000!!!....truly a fantastic night! Hard to believe it was 6 years ago!

oh yeah.....opening with Oceans was pretty BADASS!!!
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653

Yeah. That was a good one. And let's not forget the first time PJ played here and they were joined on stage by Steve Cropper for Dock of the Bay. Man would I love to see that again. There are plenty of people around this town that could join him on stage and I hope that some of them come out and grace us with their presence. Man, I should've taken off early tomorrow too.
  • Options

The energy was so high that night! Ed did "Throw Your Arms Around Me" pre-show, it was Sleater-Kinney's last show on the tour, everyone was on stage together in such great spirits, it wasn't nearly as hot as 2000!!!....truly a fantastic night! Hard to believe it was 6 years ago!

Don't forget Bushleaguer's first appearance since Denver.. I didn't see that come espically in a Red State.. What an amazing show.

I cant imagine what Ed wil be doing for 3 nights here. I don;t see him making it to a sounds game (Only 1000 people there last night) but I know he wont stumble down to the CMT Awards.. I hope he doesn't run into Bill O'REILLY at the hotel.
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options

Don't forget Bushleaguer's first appearance since Denver.. I didn't see that come espically in a Red State.. What an amazing show.

YES!!! That was awesome. I was in my 10c seats (17th row center) and my conservative friends that I brought were in the lawn. After the show they told me they almost walked out they were so pissed about it! They said everyone around them was booing, everyone around me was cheering!
  • Options

I cant imagine what Ed wil be doing for 3 nights here. I don;t see him making it to a sounds game (Only 1000 people there last night) but I know he wont stumble down to the CMT Awards.. I hope he doesn't run into Bill O'REILLY at the hotel.

LOL Yeah, let's hope not. I would imagine he'll hit up Gruhn's sometime though while he's here. Maybe pick him up a new uke for the show
  • Options
    ponytd wrote:

LOL Yeah, let's hope not. I would imagine he'll hit up Gruhn's sometime though while he's here. Maybe pick him up a new uke for the show

sssshhh
    Nashville '00
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    cbh1011cbh1011 Minnesota Posts: 138
    So I'm unclear... where we meeting up pre-show? I need some 10c love, ladies & Gents. Half my fun is the vibe from my fellow 10c'ers.... the other half from the band.

Tootsies? Elsewhere? In from MN... I can't wait! Nashville & the Ryman. Gonna be awesome. I'm thinking some Cash to be played for sure?

Blake
    cbh1011
  • Options
    it is 3:25 am.....can't sleep.....it's like xmas eve...........
  • Options
    It too am PUMPED!!! I still can't believe I get to see Eddie 3 times in 4 days in Tennessee!!! I hope there are some great/rare covers, maybe a guest appearance, and a very respectful crowd.
  • Options
    Trying to get packed so I can leave for Nashville a/k/a Nashvegas. My friend and I will be eating at the Big River Brewery hopefully by 5:00 p.m., but I never seem to run on schedule.
  • Options
    So, how about we just say brewhouse at 5?
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • Options

Brewhouse (Broadway Brewhouse) or Big River Brewery?
  • Options
    ponytd wrote:

Brewhouse (Broadway Brewhouse) or Big River Brewery?

Some of the previous talk was about "Brewhouse" and I assumed it meant Big River Brewery. Now I realize that there is another brewery with Brewhouse in the name so I am not sure. I am going to eat a Big River because I know they have some vegetarian items. Then if nobody is there by the time we get done eating we will try to find the brewhouse and see what is going on.
  • Options
    By the way I see that Broadway Brewhouse also has some vegetarian items.

I will be in one of two t's - the blue Patriot t or a blue t with Yield on the front and a verse from In Hiding on the back. The Pit doesn't work on my phone so won't be accessing anymore today.

Everyone have fun tonight!