Options

Size on t-shirts?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
edited June 2009 in The Porch
The new tshirts with graphics from tour posters. How are they in size? I'm kind of small (buying Small size on threadless etc) and only M is available in the Goods. Are they big?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,021
    Anyone know? 30 dollars is a bit much to pay for something if it's not the correct size :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    CA_TeacherCA_Teacher Posts: 26
    I bought the M Black T- I'm female, small or x-s. The T is really long (and I'm pretty tall). Definitely a guy's fit- boxy. But it's really a great shirt- great quality cotton and really amazing graphic. would love more women's tees and tanks!! long and fitted- I'd buy several-
  • Options
    I am 5'9" about 195. But I am really only a medium sized build. I bought the XXL and it fits pretty good. The shoulders fit nice but it's a touch long but not awful. So I was happy with the fit because I can be tough to fit in a T shirt because I am sort of wide shouldered and not too tall. That will give you something to work off of maybe.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    Anyone know? 30 dollars is a bit much to pay for something if it's not the correct size :)
    you can always send it back and swap it for another one if it doesn't fit right
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    dmelliotdmelliot Posts: 29
    i bought one od ed's shirts...a large. the thing was HUGE! so i bought a medium and it was TINY! the width (shoulder to shoulder) difference is 3 inches (yes...as advertised). But I cant wear either of them! I guess i needed like 21'' . maybe i'll just drink more beer!
  • Options
    YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    they fit like the 2005 and 2006 tour shirts. some people say they fit tight, i don't think so. im about 6' and weigh about 165 and went with a large on these- they fit great.

if you own any other ames clothing- they fit jut like those

also, i called ames the other day and they said they'll have new designs with other poster art on them available on their website very soon if you wanna hold off.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    is a mess..sometimes is ok the sizes,,next year complitly different...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”