Options

Anyone willing to sell a Yield vinyl?

benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Hey everyone.. would love to own this, it's my favourite PJ album along with No Code. Would anyone be willing to part with theirs?
Thanks a lot!
'05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Pm'd
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Hope you find one.It's like hearing the album for the 1st time again.
  • Options
    not for me?not for me? Posts: 501
    Can anyone tell me how much Yield is going for these days? I might actually put down the money if it's not too overpriced. :D
    Nathan
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how much Yield is going for these days? I might actually put down the money if it's not too overpriced. :D

Pm'd too :)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    Hope you find one.It's like hearing the album for the 1st time again.
    Wow... that good? I know it was quite an epiphany hearing No Code on vinyl, so I'm hoping it'll be something special with Yield too.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    arq wrote:

By the way, I sent you a response, hope to hear back shortly!

EV
  • Options
    not for me?not for me? Posts: 501
    I also sent a response to your PM. Maybe I might actually get Yield?!?!
    Nathan
  • Options
    Seems like I've got some competition :lol:

EV
  • Options
    benjs wrote:
    Seems like I've got some competition :lol:

not at all i have like 3 copies of yield :lol:
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Any extras of Binaural?
  • Options
    Not at all, that one is though :( but if i found one i'll let you know ;)
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,850
    arq wrote:

whoa! how many yields do you have man! :shock:
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    I got a copy at one of the listening parties before it was released. The cover has some wear, as does the slevve, but the record is in great shape. Epic didnt really make the yield sleeve that durable. ALL of the other albums have thicker card stock.
    I was planning to put up on ebay, but can be persuaded to do so here.
  • Options
    MCStarrMCStarr Posts: 13
    I was in the store a week ago and they had 1 used in stock, sticker reflected $35...good luck.

Welcome to BLACK AND READ

Independently owned and operated record and book store since 1991. We specialize in vinyl and underground genres such as punk, metal, indie rock and more. We are located on the southwest corner of 80th and Wadsworth in Arvada, Colorado, USA.
    7821 Wadsworth Blvd.
    Arvada, CO 80003
    USA
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:music@blackandread.net">music@blackandread.net</a><!-- e -->

Casper 95, Rapid City 98, Denver 03, Fargo 03, Denver 06, Lolla 07, Seattle 09, Kansas City 10, St. Louis 10, Missoula 12
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,092
    I have no code..fancy it? heheh
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Count me in as looking for a Yield