Options

day before pj's 8/21 show, wanna catch a ball game? :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Yefa wrote:
    Yefa wrote:
    I'll be in section 120 and would definitely be up for post-game drinks.
    I looked online & it appears the pitching matchup will be Lester vs Halladay.
    Here's hoping it's a duel on par with the last MLB game I saw in person...article linked below.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/baseba ... ankees_ap/
    I think Halladay pitches on the Wednesday game. He pitches every day that ends in a four or a nine. When there's an off day during the week, the Blue Jays switch to a four man rotation. That way he can pitch on every fifth day.

An article on the Blue Jays site just confirmed Halladay won't be pitching that game. If Cecil is healthly, then he should be the one starting that game.

You're right. It will be Lester vs Cecil. Halladay will pitch vs the Angels on the Friday.
    He should be pitching on the Wednesday against the Red Sox. They're really abusing his arm this year and send him out every fifth calender day.
  • Options
    NWOntarioNWOntario Toronto Posts: 823
    I'll be there. I was Jays season ticket holder from 2005 to 2007; now that I'm living in Calgary it's obviously a bit tougher hitting my annual quota (used to be in the 40+ range), so I'll be there on the 20th, 22nd, 24th, 25th and 26th.

So, uh, yeah. I'll be there.
    Minneapolis 1998 | Jones Beach I & II, Montreal, and Toronto 2000 | Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal and Hershey 2003 | Boston I & II 2004 | Thunder Bay, Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto 2005 | Toronto I & II 2006 | The Vic and Lollapalooza 2007 | Calgary and Toronto 2009 | PJ20 I & II, Toronto I & II, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton 2011 | London, Chicago, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver and Seattle 2013 | Ottawa and Toronto I & II 2016 | Chicago I & II 2018 | Ottawa, Hamilton and Toronto 2022
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I think I will be there now! But it'll be a gametime decision!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,943
    I-E-A-I-A-I-O! I-E-A-I-A-I-O!

There better be cracker jack's @ this game! :x