Options

Please help us we are Chicago bound

CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
edited May 2009 in The Porch
My beautiful wife surprised me with flights to Chicago to see Pearl Jam. Flights and hotel are booked, but here is the question. Do I buy nose bleed tickets through ticketmaster to insure we have tickets and try to upgrade later, do we take the risk and wait for more tickets to drop through ticketmaster or wait in hopes for some 10c tickets to surface. Either way we are on our way and will be happy just to be in the building but it would be nice to be a little closer. We are open to either night as we arrive on the 23rd and leave on the 25th. What does the experienced crowd offer in advice to newbie Pearl Jam roadies?
Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
Go Cards Go!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    It has almost always been my experience that ticketmaster will release more seast as it gets closer to the show, and there are usually some here on the board as well. You should have plenty of time to decide, I don't think all the 300 level seats will be gone soon.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    IMO, I would just be concerned with getting in the door. Of course, the closer the seat the better the show will be, but as long as you're in the building you'll have a great time. Think of the regret you'll have if you wait too long and don't get a seat at all. Thats my thought at least.

Have a great time and see you there! Good luck!
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    Just get in the door. Once inside, do like the deadheads do, have someone smuggle some stubs out from a lower level and bring them to you and once down there give them back to the owner.
    http://twitter.com/DarthSpacegrass
    Maple Leaf Gardens - Sep 21 - Downing Stadium, Randall's Island - Sep 28,29 1996 Blockbuster Music Entertainment Center - Aug 29 - Continental Arena - Sep 08 - MSG - Sep 10,11 1998 Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24,25 2000 MSG - Jun 25, 2008 United Center - Aug 23,24 - Philly Spectrum - October 28,31 2009 PruCenter - May 18 - MSG - May 20,21 2010