Options

TV show to use 16 pearl jam songs...!

Restless SoulRestless Soul Posts: 809
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Thought this article was a bit different - http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2 ... 241879485/
I never heard of this show but this sounds interesting. I don't think its true though that PJ never allowed tv shows to use their music - didn't the friends finale have a tiny bit of yellow ledbetter in it?
"We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
---
London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
London, Wembley, 1996
London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
London, O2, 18 August 2009
London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
London, O2, 18 June 2018
London, O2, 17 July 2018
Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've been banned for the last couple of weeks and haven't seen the other topics on this.
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've been banned for the last couple of weeks and haven't seen the other topics on this.

Hahaha....
  • Options
    Friday Night Lights used Come Back.
  • Options
    EF85870EF85870 Posts: 1
    Yeah I think that article is a little off. I know for a fact that ledbetter is in friends, and Long Road has been used in an episode of Scrubs.
    Rockef33
  • Options
    mookie_in_eugenemookie_in_eugene Posts: 1,095
    Back in the mid 90s I remember that I stumbled across a daytime soap that was using RVM.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    HOLY FUCK!!!

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options

well I suppose I could have bothered with the usual disclaimer of "I don't know if it's been posted already but..." but I couldn't be bothered. And not everyone spends every minute of every day on here... I mean, get a life! :twisted:
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    givenfliersgivenfliers Posts: 144
    its called cold case on cbs 9pm sunday never watch the show but i had too these episode last show had cordory why go come back porch indifference and ended the show with yellow led obviously someone is a fan
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757

well I suppose I could have bothered with the usual disclaimer of "I don't know if it's been posted already but..." but I couldn't be bothered. And not everyone spends every minute of every day on here... I mean, get a life! :twisted:

Well, even more than it had already been posted here ... the show had already aired when you posted this.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Back in the mid 90s I remember that I stumbled across a daytime soap that was using RVM.

Are you sure you just stumbled on that soap opera? ;)
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options

Well, even more than it had already been posted here ... the show had already aired when you posted this.

Well I'm sorry but not everyone lives in the states. I don't get CBS either. I do however get articles on pearl jam via google alerts so the artlcle was googled late, maybe.
    ---
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018

• Options
    CardinalCardinal Posts: 479
    give the man a break....he felt he was being helpful....Thanks for effort either way...dont be put off by the negatory people...they are in every crowd...its a shame really.
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Toronto Aug 9, 2008
    Eddie Vedder Solo Tour Albany NY June 9, 2009
    Pearl Jam Toronto Aug 21, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 23, 2009
    Pearl Jam Chicago Aug 24, 2009
    Pearl Jam Buffalo May 10, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG1 May 20, 2010
    Pearl Jam New York MSG2 May 21, 2010
    Go Cards Go!
  • Options
    ewokpeltsewokpelts Posts: 709
    CSI in 2006 used WWS.
  • Options
    bionicamybionicamy Posts: 424
    Here is a link for a web site to veiw a clip of the show for those that never saw.

The episode is One of the Boys and the site is Hulu.com incase the link doesnt work.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/cold_case/ ... =true&cc=0
    “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....