Options

Happy Holidays No Matter What Time of Year!!!

mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Thank you Ten Club!! Well worth the wait!! :D
I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    Hi, I live off Aurora Ave. N. & didn't receive mine today. Could you tell me how long you been in the fan club or what's your member #? Thanx!...
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Hahah!!
    wELL tomorrow is Mothers day and we had cinco de mayo so they are close enough to a holiday
    =D

I was so ciked when I got mine today, I think I like the mag best it has some really cool graphics and I love the interview with jeff and stone.

And the other guy im sure youll get yours soon my number is 424xxx so they aint mailing them by seniority.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    mookie_in_eugenemookie_in_eugene Posts: 1,095
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Hahah!!
    wELL tomorrow is Mothers day and we had cinco de mayo so they are close enough to a holiday
    =D

I was so ciked when I got mine today, I think I like the mag best it has some really cool graphics and I love the interview with jeff and stone.

And the other guy im sure youll get yours soon my number is 424xxx so they aint mailing them by seniority.

Don't forget about Memorial Day....some of us still haven't gotten ours. ;)
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."