Options

PEARL JAM: Life After Grunge

Drop The Leash 10Drop The Leash 10 Posts: 7,011
edited May 2009 in The Porch

Comments

• Options
    wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    cheers, good read!
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    I said this in a few other threads but if you take a look at the 4th picture, you can see Matt is playing his old Ayotte kit. that's the kit he used for Binaural and their 98-00 tours. that kit is sooooo much better than his Yamaha. Hopefully he's also using the same snare from 2000, cuz that snare he used was flat out insane.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    is there a link for this? i can't read that tiny print! thanks! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    elevation622elevation622 Posts: 926
    this is a good reason to still come to the bitching boards! Thank You!
  • Options
    Just found it today in Toronto.

Sweet article.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    ouch my freakin eyes. where do they sell this thing?
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,005
    I said this in a few other threads but if you take a look at the 4th picture, you can see Matt is playing his old Ayotte kit. that's the kit he used for Binaural and their 98-00 tours. that kit is sooooo much better than his Yamaha. Hopefully he's also using the same snare from 2000, cuz that snare he used was flat out insane.

I agree.. the 1998 bootlegs and the european 2000 bootlegs highlighted that "nasty thud" of his soundgarden drumming...

BRING it Back!
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    Just done a Pearl Jam search on Mojo's site

http://www.mojo4music.com/cgi-bin/mt4/mt-search.cgi?search=pearl+jam&IncludeBlogs=1&IncludeBlogs=

Nothing unknown in here so I guess I will be buying Mojo. Although there's a good piece on Pete Townshend by Eddie.
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.