Options

Hi, I am a pissed off Pearl Jam fan:

zootownzootown Posts: 666
edited May 2009 in The Porch
Gee- I have lots of disposable income and/or no real job and/or no responsibilities and it is my LIFE to see as many Pearl Jam shows as possible, preferably from the first 10 rows of any venue. So, I am really pissed off today because 10c (who does not book ANYTHING for Pearl Jam), wont release the dates/locations so I can make thousands of dollars in purchases on hotel reservations, plane tickets, rental cars, and other Pearl Jam memorabilia and pronounce myself the world's biggest Pearl Jam fan on this very message board- then I can have sex with Eddie, and learn guitar from Mike and Stone and get drunk with Jeff, oooooooboy, maybe I can even be IN the band someday- wouldnt that be RAD! Anyway, 10c really sucks, and if things don't change soon, I am going to stop listening to Pearl Jam and that will really show them how I feel!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I hold the pain, release me!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    not for me?not for me? Posts: 501
    Can I be your partner in Jammy goodness? :D
    Nathan
  • Options
    Can I be your partner in Jammy goodness? :D

Oh, hell yeah, isn't it what all the cool kids are doing these days?
  • Options
    PearlJamPatriotPearlJamPatriot Posts: 2,426
    Fucking stupid thread.
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,930
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    Fucking stupid thread.

i agree. i'm only spending hundreds...not thousands...lol.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    so your saying all Jeff can bring to the table is a drinking buddy?

and whats up with Boom?
  • Options
    In My DreamsIn My Dreams Posts: 299
    zootown wrote:
    Gee- I have lots of disposable income and/or no real job and/or no responsibilities and it is my LIFE to see as many Pearl Jam shows as possible, preferably from the first 10 rows of any venue. So, I am really pissed off today because 10c (who does not book ANYTHING for Pearl Jam), wont release the dates/locations so I can make thousands of dollars in purchases on hotel reservations, plane tickets, rental cars, and other Pearl Jam memorabilia and pronounce myself the world's biggest Pearl Jam fan on this very message board- then I can have sex with Eddie, and learn guitar from Mike and Stone and get drunk with Jeff, oooooooboy, maybe I can even be IN the band someday- wouldnt that be RAD! Anyway, 10c really sucks, and if things don't change soon, I am going to stop listening to Pearl Jam and that will really show them how I feel!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Deep breath, it wil be ok. :D
    A real possibility I may meet you in my dreams ~ I go to sleep
  • Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    gee- just be happy you have lots of disposable income...
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    I miss the days when the board was free and had less idiot 10c fans posting useless shit like this thread
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    loveatree wrote:

You do understand my original post was just a bit on the sarcastic side right? It was my venting about all the complainers that were dominating the board when the dates were announced for Chi and Tor-believe me I would be psyched to have any "disposable income"....
  • Options
    Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
    http://lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads ... at_you.gif

Disclaimer. I did not make this. I googled "I see what you did there" and this came up. Completely coincidental, and completely filled with awesomeness.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
    2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
    2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
    2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

• Options
    DeiaDeia Posts: 1
    I couldn't agree more. Some people seem to feel this sense of entitlement, how dare this band not do everything exactly the way they think they should. If they'll let their life/job/finances/love lives revolve around the band, the least the band can do is call them up and ask to be their friends. Why not just go to the show and worry about nothing but having a good time and maybe making some friends in the process. I have been everywhere from front row to back not seeing much of anything and I enjoyed them all the same. And I don't need to wait in line for a whole day so I can maybe get Eddie's attention and a tambourine so I can feel special. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.
    zootown wrote:
    loveatree wrote:

You do understand my original post was just a bit on the sarcastic side right? It was my venting about all the complainers that were dominating the board when the dates were announced for Chi and Tor-believe me I would be psyched to have any "disposable income"....
  • Options
    loveatreeloveatree in my tree Posts: 142
    zootown wrote:
    loveatree wrote:

sorry i didn't get the sarcasm...duh...I'm really slow...sorry about that
    2006 LA/ SF/ Mountain View. 2009 LA/ SF. 2013 LA/ Oakland/ Seattle. 2014 Denver

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Deia wrote:
    I couldn't agree more. Some people seem to feel this sense of entitlement, how dare this band not do everything exactly the way they think they should. If they'll let their life/job/finances/love lives revolve around the band, the least the band can do is call them up and ask to be their friends. Why not just go to the show and worry about nothing but having a good time and maybe making some friends in the process. I have been everywhere from front row to back not seeing much of anything and I enjoyed them all the same. And I don't need to wait in line for a whole day so I can maybe get Eddie's attention and a tambourine so I can feel special. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.

one of the best first posts ever!
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    zootown wrote:
    get drunk with Jeff, oooooooboy, maybe

EXACTLY

i've only gotten drunk with and Stone and Dave A ... I need to do some drinking with Jeff....

I'll make it happen! It would just be so much easier if I had a few extra days to plan my drinking binges ahead of time!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    zootown wrote:

EXACTLY

i've only gotten drunk with and Stone and Dave A ... I need to do some drinking with Jeff....

I'll make it happen! It would just be so much easier if I had a few extra days to plan my drinking binges ahead of time!
    show off
    :D
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    zootown wrote:

EXACTLY

you drink???..... I'm disappointed.... ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    zootown wrote:

EXACTLY

you drink???..... I'm disappointed.... ;)

only with rock stars.... like you for instance... ROCKSTAR!
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    Fucking stupid thread.
    + 1
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    + 1

agreed... ha

so... i hear you should have yourself a pretty SWEET seat for Toronto!

Lucky you... and your ticket share is definitely cool. You should have a great time!

JEALOUS!
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    zootown wrote:

:lol:
    Love this post!
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    I feel happy to be anywhere in the building.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Deia wrote:
    "Why not just go to the show and worry about nothing but having a good time and maybe making some friends in the process. "
    That's some pretty good advice, there. Maybe you should take a little of your own advice and quit worrying about what other people do. For all you know, they ARE having a good time and making friends in the process.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    GTFLYGIRL wrote:
    zootown wrote:

EXACTLY

Wait wait wait wait wait.......you drink with rockstars???

I think I love you! ;):lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Deia wrote:
    And I don't need to wait in line for a whole day so I can maybe get Eddie's attention and a tambourine so I can feel special. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that.
    Jealousy's really not an attractive trait to have 8-)

:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Cosmo wrote:
    "Why not just go to the show and worry about nothing but having a good time and maybe making some friends in the process. "
    That's some pretty good advice, there. Maybe you should take a little of your own advice and quit worrying about what other people do. For all you know, they ARE having a good time and making friends in the process.
    well said! I've made some wonderful friends from queuing for hours... and I only do it if I'm gonna enjoy it. It wasn't a sense of entitlement that made me sleep on the street in Copenhagen! If I go to the pub beforehand, I'll get drunk and then probably remember nothing about a wonderful concert. I'd rather have a couple of beers in the queue and be fully psyched for the gig.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    metsfan wrote:
    I miss the days when the board was free and had less idiot 10c fans posting useless shit like this thread

I miss the days when obvious sarcasm didn't fly over everybody's heads ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do