Options

Some people dont realize how lucky they are

PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Im geting pissed off at people complaining about getting shut out, obviously its frustrating but...

BE THANKFUL EDDIE IS PLAYING NEAR YOU!

He never plays here. You guys can try ticketmaster or other 10c members if you really want to go you can :evil: Im stuck here in stupid seattle i'd give anything to see a show so you guys who live near where hes playing just go to ticketmaster and get tix they will be fine seats your in the venue right?
Shows:
Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    hey bro, you have some good karma coming your way. it wont be long b4 you are at a show.

good luck !
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    If I had the money, and your dad's permission, I'd fly you to a show. Hang in there.
  • Options
    yellowporchyellowporch Posts: 510
    edited April 2009
    ya kidd i have to agree...you've been havin' some tough luck- i hope you get multiple stops in the fall
  • Options
    aw thanks guys :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    Maybe that's what we need... yes... start a collection of funds to pay for PJ Kidd to see a show!
  • Options
    Maybe that's what we need... yes... start a collection of funds to pay for PJ Kidd to see a show!
    haha oh yah.
    i got 84 bucks saved up so far if they ever play seattle I'll be able to afford it.
    pleasse eddie? you know seattle wants a show
    Shows:
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    haha oh yah.
    i got 84 bucks saved up so far if they ever play seattle I'll be able to afford it.
    is $84 enough for a ticket nowadays? :?

I mean I'm your age and I have $286 saved up so far for the next time Pearl Jam tours east coast 8-) I worked my ass off and lost sleep balancing high school and my job.....but whatever I got a 2120 on my SAT so I think I'm doin good for now :P

And save up for full band, not just Eddie you'll get more for your money. ;)
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    I hear ya man. I'm fucking so happy I live in the northeast when it comes to Pearl Jam. There are so many huge cities close together that they play in. And usually more than one show. Therefore I am able to hit up the whole northeast leg every tour. Not to mention it seems that the best shows seem to happen in Boston, NYC and Philly. Besides the never fail great shows in those cities, places like Albany & Hartford have seen great shows, For example, Hartford 08 and Albany 06 were fucking epic shows. Oh yea, cant forget Penn State 2003!. Ive been to all these shows and I am SOOOO FUCKING GRATEFUL!@!! Oh yea, Holmdel NJ is another great show that comes to mind.

That said, I plan on going west for the first time ever to see Pearl Jam. Once I see the complete schedule I will determine where I want to go. I want to fly to Vegas. Drive to San Diego, LA, Santa Barbara, San Fran, Seattle & Vancouver. And maybe Phoenix somewhere in there. That is of course if that was the actually tour schedule, which I really dont think will be anything like that. As of now it seems that they are just doing a few huge festivals throughout the country this fall. I get the impression they will just do the few dates here in the US for the album. Then hit South America in early 2010. It will be summer down there. Then they might hit OZ up after that. Maybe then they will hit up Europe and close the new album tour in the US with a full 70 plus city schedule. Complete speculation on my part obviously. But who knows?
    Pearl Jam Shows: 1998 - 9/11 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 9/13 Hartford, CT || 2000 - 8/24 Wantagh, NY (Jones Beach 2); 8/27 Saratoga Springs; 8/29 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 8/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2) || 2003 - 4/29 Albany, NY; 5/3 State College, PA; 7/2 Mansfield (night 1); 7/6 Camden, NJ (night 2); 7/8 New York, NY (MSG night 1) || 2004 - 9/28 Boston, MA (night 1); 9/29 Boston, MA (night 2) || 2005 - 10/3 Philadelphia, PA || 2006 - 5/12 Albany, NY; 5/13 Hartford, CT; 5/24 Boston, MA (night 1); 5/25 Boston, MA (night 2); 5/27 Camden, NJ (night 1); 5/28 Camden, NJ (night 2)|| 2008 - 6/19 Camden, NJ (night 1); 6/24 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 6/25 New York, NY (MSG night 2); 6/27 Hartford, CT; 6/28 Mansfield, MA (night 1); 6/30 Mansfield, MA (night 2); 7/1 New York, NY (Beacon Theater)|| 2009 - 9/21 Seattle, WA (night 1); 9/22 Seattle, WA (night 2); 10/27 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 1); 10/28 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 2); 10/30 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 3); 10/31 Philadelphia, PA (Spectrum night 4)|| 2010 - 5/15 Hartford, CT; 5/17 Boston, MA; 5/20 New York, NY (MSG night 1); 5/21 New York, NY (MSG night 2)|| 2011 - 9/3 East Troy, WI (PJ20); 9/4 East Troy, WI (PJ20) || 2012 - 9/2 Philadelphia, PA, 9/30 Missoula, MT || 2013 - 7/19 Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), 10/12 Buffalo, NY, 10/15 Worcester, MA (night 1), 10/16 Worcester, MA (night 2), 10/18 Brooklyn, NY (night 1), 10/19 Brooklyn, NY (night 2), 10/25 Hartford, CT || 2014 - 10/22 Denver, CO || 2015 -  9/26 New York, NY (Global Citizen Festival) || 2016 - 5/1 New York, NY (night 1), 5/2 New York, NY (night 2), 8/5 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1), 8/7 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 2) || 2018 - 9/2 Boston, MA (Fenway Park night 1) || 2020 - 3/30 New York, NY
    Eddie Vedder solo: 2008 - Boston night 1 & 2 || 2009 - Albany, NY night 1 & 2 || 2011 - Hartford, CT, Boston, MA

• Options
    allstar340 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    haha oh yah.
    is $84 enough for a ticket nowadays? :?

I mean I'm your age and I have $286 saved up so far for the next time Pearl Jam tours east coast 8-) I worked my ass off and lost sleep balancing high school and my job.....but whatever I got a 2120 on my SAT so I think I'm doin good for now :P

And save up for full band, not just Eddie you'll get more for your money. ;)
    well thats just so far i made 60 bucks just this past few days babysitting and doing work for my dad.
    I cant really get a job cuz i had surgery and can't really do much manual work at the moment so i need a desk job or somethin lol ill find a way to make money tho i gotta save up especially cuz my parents will make me buy them a ticket lol :(
    Shows:
  • Options
    I hear ya man. I'm fucking so happy I live in the northeast when it comes to Pearl Jam. There are so many huge cities close together that they play in. And usually more than one show. Therefore I am able to hit up the whole northeast leg every tour. Not to mention it seems that the best shows seem to happen in Boston, NYC and Philly. Besides the never fail great shows in those cities, places like Albany & Hartford have seen great shows, For example, Hartford 08 and Albany 06 were fucking epic shows. Oh yea, cant forget Penn State 2003!. Ive been to all these shows and I am SOOOO FUCKING GRATEFUL!@!! Oh yea, Holmdel NJ is another great show that comes to mind.

That said, I plan on going west for the first time ever to see Pearl Jam. Once I see the complete schedule I will determine where I want to go. I want to fly to Vegas. Drive to San Diego, LA, Santa Barbara, San Fran, Seattle & Vancouver. And maybe Phoenix somewhere in there. That is of course if that was the actually tour schedule, which I really dont think will be anything like that. As of now it seems that they are just doing a few huge festivals throughout the country this fall. I get the impression they will just do the few dates here in the US for the album. Then hit South America in early 2010. It will be summer down there. Then they might hit OZ up after that. Maybe then they will hit up Europe and close the new album tour in the US with a full 70 plus city schedule. Complete speculation on my part obviously. But who knows?

Ya I hope they dont do too many festivals and do more headlined shows.
    i just want to see one show they gottta play in washington thats all i ask for ive been waiting so long and I got hope for 2009 tour
    Shows:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    i hope you get to see them this year, man. i'd say there's a pretty good chance that they'll play in Seattle!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    Im geting pissed off at people complaining about getting shut out, obviously its frustrating but...

He never plays here. You guys can try ticketmaster or other 10c members if you really want to go you can :evil: Im stuck here in stupid seattle i'd give anything to see a show so you guys who live near where hes playing just go to ticketmaster and get tix they will be fine seats your in the venue right?
    how old are you???

im just curious........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

how old are you???

im just curious........

turned 16 recently
    Shows:
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i hope you get to see them this year, man. i'd say there's a pretty good chance that they'll play in Seattle!

Yah im excited for the tour I think theres a good chance too I got a good feeling about it :D
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

how old are you???

im just curious........

turned 16 recently
    hell...

if you dont have enough money saved up when tickets go on sale.....

and there is a show that you want to go to....

ill lend ya the money.....

now go finish your homework and go to bed!!!!! hehehehehehehe
  • Options
    hell...

wow thanks!!

haha ok will do! You actually reminded me i forgot to finish this assignment thats due tomorrow and worth 230 points ahah ;)
    Shows:
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    hell...

wow thanks!!

haha ok will do! You actually reminded me i forgot to finish this assignment thats due tomorrow and worth 230 points ahah ;)
    It's alright just tell your teacher you have 832 posts on the Pearl Jam message boards and you'll be alright :lol:

Speedy: you're one crazy motherfucker hahahaha :P :mrgreen:
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    allstar340 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    hell...

wow thanks!!

It's alright just tell your teacher you have 832 posts on the Pearl Jam message boards and you'll be alright :lol:

Speedy: you're one crazy motherfucker hahahaha :P :mrgreen:
    :lol: good idea thanks. i dont think she knows what pearl jam is tho she didnt know what a bass guitar was when i told her about my new bass.
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

how many bootlegs do you own???

how many pearl jam cds do you have????

just curious.....
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:

just curious.....

I have a few bootlegs that i downloaded for free and I Have all of PJS studio albums and their @ the garden 2003 album and I have immagine in cornice dvd and i have Mookie Blaylock first show bootleg
    what esle oh yah and i have aton of stone gossard music and jeff aments album (so good jeff is my fav)
    OH and i have thse weird singles on cds that pearl jam released like i have the one with the creepy girl reaching for the gun on the front i think its the jeremy single and i have "go" and i have somee single that was released in the UK. and i have an old bootleg that my mom had to stand out in the rain for after a concert in 1995 lol!
    and then i have some stuff from the members side bands.
    and Into The Wild soundtrack
    Shows:
  • Options
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

just curious.....

I have a few bootlegs that i downloaded for free and I Have all of PJS studio albums and their @ the garden 2003 album and I have immagine in cornice dvd and i have Mookie Blaylock first show bootleg
    what esle oh yah and i have aton of stone gossard music and jeff aments album (so good jeff is my fav)
    OH and i have thse weird singles on cds that pearl jam released like i have the one with the creepy girl reaching for the gun on the front i think its the jeremy single and i have "go" and i have somee single that was released in the UK. and i have an old bootleg that my mom had to stand out in the rain for after a concert in 1995 lol!
    and then i have some stuff from the members side bands.
    so you dont have single video theory??

or 2000 touring band dvd???
    or 2003 live at the garden dvd????(i think its 2003)

cuz if you want them.......... just pm me your address and ill send them to you......
  • Options

cuz if you want them.......... just pm me your address and ill send them to you......[/quote]
    :shock: pm sent...you freakin rock! :mrgreen:
    Shows:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    PJ_kidd wrote:

cuz if you want them.......... just pm me your address and ill send them to you......
    :shock: pm sent[/quote]

very cool of you to do, speedy. for this, i will buy you a nice brisket sandwich at ACL. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

:shock: pm sent

very cool of you to do, speedy. for this, i will buy you a nice brisket sandwich at ACL. 8-)[/quote]i tried to trade these for girl scout cookies a few weeks ago...

nobody would give me any cookies.....

so ill give them to a 16yr old kid who will enjoy them....

works out well..........
  • Options
    Well I agree, I haven't seen the band OR Eddie yet and I was heartbroken that he's not playing anywhere near California. Like you said, at least the people who didn't get the lottery tickets can still make it to the show, we can't. :cry:

Hope PJ comes to Seattle for you, PJ_kidd...
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    PJ_kidd wrote:

how old are you???

im just curious........

how old are YOU !? :P

Good morning Sunshine !!!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    every time you call me sunshine....

i get all tingly......

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..................
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    every time you call me sunshine....

i get all tingly......

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe..................

I know ;) - LOL!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    PJ_kidd wrote:

:shock: pm sent...you freakin rock! :mrgreen:[/quote]
    to catch a predator?
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • Options
    ajedigecko wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:

:shock: pm sent...you freakin rock! :mrgreen:
    to catch a predator?[/quote]
    wow...........

your a funny guy..............