vedderoffdeadvedderoffdead Posts: 684
edited April 2009 in The Porch
So, I'm thinking we find out tomorrow at this point... :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I hope to hear some good news today! *trying to think positive* :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,092
    Just remember each day we dont hear..is a day closer to hearing:) LOL ..Sometime between today and thursday we shall know:) LOL
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    you would think today but firstly I thought we would know Monday.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    I believe we'll hear something today, Tuesday.

I have made up my mind, if I don't win the lottery, it simply was not meant to be for me to go to Memphis to see EV. I'm reluctantly going to live with that. :|
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    thinking of the logistics of how 10c would do this, it seems believable it could take more than one day.

Hoping for Philly I. If not, Ill try ticketmaster. If not, Ill just go to one extra show if/when there is a tour. Im not obsessing too bad about this because the anticipation of a tour
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    You may want to check your accounts because they took the pending charges and released my funds this morning - Looks like I WILL NOT be spending my 50th birthday with EV after all. :cry: Wish you all lots of luck.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Email watch goes into day 2... productivity is at a near zero.
  • Options
    If the sale is still in my profile,do you think this means that I have the tickets?
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    You may want to check your accounts because they took the pending charges and released my funds this morning - Looks like I WILL NOT be spending my 50th birthday with EV after all. :cry: Wish you all lots of luck.
    That doesnt mean anything really - just that the temp hold expired. Some CCs only allow holds for 48 hours I believe.

If you win they'll just recharge it.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    If the sale is still in my profile,do you think this means that I have the tickets?
    I doubt it... I think they'll clear that up when they send emails. Could be wrong though... but mine's still there so I'll hope you're right :)
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    That doesnt mean anything really - just that the temp hold expired. Some CCs only allow holds for 48 hours I believe.

If you win they'll just recharge it.

Thanks for the positive thoughts. It's been on their everyday since I ordered them about 1/2 hour after the email went out,LOL. It sure would make a soon to be "old" woman very happy if that is the case. At my age, I don't think I can deal with Ticketbastard anymore! :lol:
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Yes that is the case...So no need to worry Mama...Your still in the lotto:)
  • Options
    MC78498MC78498 Maryland Posts: 47
    they are working on pacific time so most of them are probably still sound asleep or just waking up. I'm sure we will hear something later this afternoon.
    A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence; or a good piece of music. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense.'
    Barack Obama
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    please.........
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    Yes that is the case...So no need to worry Mama...Your still in the lotto:)

Thank you, oh thank you, pjbugs007 - you've made an almost AARP member very happy :mrgreen: I thought credit cards were different than debit cards. Good luck to you - hope you get the ones you wanted.

• Options
    You too..got my fingers crossed for you! I am in for the lotto for the 12th...buddy is in for the 8th...so we either go to two shows, 1 show or nothing!!

did you get your AARP discount?
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    As long as I know before Friday, I am OK.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I am guessing it will take at least two days knowing the 10c

I expect to know after they close shop on Wed.

Plus its tax time :lol:
  • Options
    jamminmomjamminmom Posts: 30
    ...the waiting drove me mad....
  • Options
    whitepants wrote:

I have made up my mind, if I don't win the lottery, it simply was not meant to be for me to go to Memphis to see EV. I'm reluctantly going to live with that. :|

Me too. I vowed to NOT try for tix through ticketmaster if i don't win the lotto. it means i'm not "meant" to go, and lord knows i can save the money. i did just see EV last summer, so .... i figure it can be one more pj show when they go on tour ... but man ... it's going to be painful to keep that vow .. i know it ... so i'm keeping fingers crossed ... here's hoping :) good luck all.
  • Options
    you know you will at least give TM a shot if you dont win the lotto...my sister said the same thing...I bet she tries...
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    jamminmom wrote:
    funny

the money that was pending for my tickets in my bank account has gone through...that better mean i got the tix
  • Options
    emily6371emily6371 Posts: 202
    Really? The charge went through on your account? I'll bet that means you won then, right?
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    emily6371 wrote:
    Really? The charge went through on your account? I'll bet that means you won then, right?
    it better have..my bank is quite retarded
  • Options
    Vedderman23Vedderman23 Posts: 856
    jamminmom wrote:
    funny

the money that was pending for my tickets in my bank account has gone through...that better mean i got the tix

As in, "been deducted from your account" or just that the hold has been taken off?
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    We're going to find out when the album drops the day the album drops...

We're going to find out when they feel lie touring a week before they feel like touring.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    whitepantswhitepants Posts: 723
    whitepants wrote:

Me too. I vowed to NOT try for tix through ticketmaster if i don't win the lotto. it means i'm not "meant" to go, and lord knows i can save the money. i did just see EV last summer, so .... i figure it can be one more pj show when they go on tour ... but man ... it's going to be painful to keep that vow .. i know it ... so i'm keeping fingers crossed ... here's hoping :) good luck all.

See for me, I didn't see Eddie last summer, and haven't seen PJ since 2006, so as poor as I am, I am really hoping I win the lottery. I also have a backup buddy - pearljim who is in the lottery too and we'll go together. But again, if neither of us win the lottery, I'm SOL and, I'll just fucking deal with it. I do have bills to pay. :|
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    I am in da same boat as you whitepants...havent seen em since 06 and have 2 back up buddies...:) they are both in for Albany and I am in for Philly
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Almost 9AM pacific time.

time to be on alert
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    pjbugs007 wrote:
    I am in da same boat as you whitepants...havent seen em since 06 and have 2 back up buddies...:) they are both in for Albany and I am in for Philly

Didn't see EV last summer -I got shut out here, But a really nice 10cer sold me her extra tickets for PJ in DC last summer so I was really lucky that I got to see the band. I just was hoping it was good Karma for me since he's laying( ha ,ha Freudian typo or wish), meant playing on my 50th birthday within 200 miles. Guess maybe I just got bit in the arse this time, LOL. Already had a good cry. Ticketbastard seems like a long shot since those damn groups buy up whole sets and charge scalper charges which I refuse to pay. Good luck to you and your friends. It sounds like you're covered for at least one show. Enjoy and raise a glass for me.
    Post edited by Tuolumne Mama on