Options

Ok, gotta few questions . . .

luv-ed91luv-ed91 Posts: 215
edited April 2009 in The Porch
I just purchased tix to a show, that afterwards I realized it's an 11-hour trip one way, now I'm kicking myself in the ass. :oops: But my question is: If I purchase a *rollover* show, (which is only a 5 hour drive) will that purchase also put a hold on my Visa? Also, if I am chosen for the 1st show, will that automatically exclude me from the lottery for the second show? Or If I'm not chosen for the 1st show, will I still be eligible for the second show? Damn, I don't know what to do. :? I wish I would've researched travel time before I bought tix. Any suggestions, fellow fans???
-- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
8/4/00 - Charlotte
4/16/03 - Charlotte
10/6/04 - Asheville
6/16/08 - Columbia
6/20/09 - EV Memphis
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    i think you have a chance at getting tix to two shows: your first choice, as well as the second "rollover" show choice.

so, there are four possibilities:
    based on the results of the random selection, you could:
    -be chosen for both shows
    -be chosen for the first show, but not chosen for the 'rollover show'
    -be chosen for the 'rollover' show but not for the first show
    -not be chosen for either show
  • Options
    luv-ed91luv-ed91 Posts: 215
    frogwater wrote:
    -be chosen for both shows
    -be chosen for the first show, but not chosen for the 'rollover show'

That's what I was afraid of . . . I kinda want to go ahead & get the *rollover* show, but I'm worried that I'll be chosen for both shows & I can't afford both - trying to save for the PJ tour if & when it comes. And if I am chosen for both shows, I can't re-sell the tickets that I don't want, even to someone here on the board - am I correct? Cause I DEFINITELY don't want to loose my 10C priviledges.
    I kinda wish now I would've chosen the *closer* show instead of the *11-hour drive* show. Well, since the *11-hour show* is on a weekend, I guess I'll just make a weekend trip of it (if I do get it) - I could use some time away from home.
    I guess I'll just stick with my original plans & not try for the *rollover.*
    -- If I had known then, what I know now . . .

8/31/98 - Raleigh
    8/4/00 - Charlotte
    4/16/03 - Charlotte
    10/6/04 - Asheville
    6/16/08 - Columbia
    6/20/09 - EV Memphis
  • Options
    just call or email 10C. they prob can cancel your request for tix to the first one.