Options

Where did this Ed Solor tour rumor come from?

mrmojorisincamrmojorisinca Posts: 173
edited April 2009 in The Porch
Where did this Ed Solor tour rumor come from?
FUCK! if you only hear what you wanna hear...
http://www.myspace.com/mrmojorisinca
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    ticketmaster has 2 shows posted then removed them a week ago

M
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    Mudfest wrote:
    ticketmaster has 2 shows posted then removed them a week ago

M

Hmm... they did this with Down tour dates last week... turns out there is a tour and the tickets are now on sale.

I'm not holding my breath for an EV Euro tour :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Also Jack Johnson posted that Eddie would be playing his charity festival in Hawaii, but then took that info down and put an auction for "something from Eddie Vedder".

I think that was for June 1st. So within two weeks Eddie has been reported to be playing two solo shows. (The Baltimore show was for the 15th.) (also my dates could be wrong as I'm conjuring them up from memory)

Speculation would have him playing over the course of those two weeks to a month or so.

AND I think someone else rang in with some info confirming some type of eddie only dates around the same time.
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Wilds wrote:
    Also Jack Johnson posted that Eddie would be playing his charity festival in Hawaii, but then took that info down and put an auction for "something from Eddie Vedder".

I think that was for June 1st. So within two weeks Eddie has been reported to be playing two solo shows. (The Baltimore show was for the 15th.) (also my dates could be wrong as I'm conjuring them up from memory)

Speculation would have him playing over the course of those two weeks to a month or so.

AND I think someone else rang in with some info confirming some type of eddie only dates around the same time.

Close but not entirely true.
    The Kokua Foundation advertised that 2 tickets (either 1st or 2nd row) would be auctioned off through eBay for Ed's show in Waikiki on July 1. All proceeds of the auction would go directly to The Kokua Foundation.
    The auction is for The Kokua Foundation, not the show itself.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Ha! Ozjammer beat me to it :)
    Damn iPhone !
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    Ha! Ozjammer beat me to it :)
    Damn iPhone !

:lol:
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,217
    saw this posted on another board, so I came here to see if anyone else heard of this_____

"Anyone know anything about this? I just got a promotional e-mail from Live Nation about premium seating at The Tower Theater, which read:

A Sampling of our 2009 Concert Schedule Includes:

Jennifer Hudson & Robin Thicke
    Ray Lamontagne
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Seal
    Indigo Girls
    Rascal Flatts
    Brian Regan
    Denis Leary
    Lisa Lampenelli
    Keane
    Eddie Vedder
    The Decemberists
    Plus more to come… "

More fuel.....

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    4Powers20 wrote:
    Eddie Vedder

More fuel.....

Indeed...

Rumours will be rife I tell thee, RIFEEEEE!!!! :lol:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    The Hawaii show makes sense since he has done the festival in the past on his own and he does have a home there..but other shows I just don't see it happening..as all his interviews have him saying they are focused on the new material..I would think anything live will be with Pearl Jam and trying out new stuff on the crowds :)
    FUCK! if you only hear what you wanna hear...
    http://www.myspace.com/mrmojorisinca
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    4Powers20 wrote:
    saw this posted on another board, so I came here to see if anyone else heard of this_____

"Anyone know anything about this? I just got a promotional e-mail from Live Nation about premium seating at The Tower Theater, which read:

Ray Lamontagne
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Seal
    Indigo Girls
    Rascal Flatts
    Brian Regan
    Denis Leary
    Lisa Lampenelli
    Keane
    Eddie Vedder
    The Decemberists
    Plus more to come… "

More fuel.....

a member here (Sharon) confirmed via her source that eV will indeed be playing Philly's Tower Theater, so in addition to the Baltimore shows it's more than safe to say a "solor" tour is inevitable,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    like.echoeslike.echoes Posts: 582
    The Hawaii show makes sense since he has done the festival in the past on his own and he does have a home there..but other shows I just don't see it happening..as all his interviews have him saying they are focused on the new material..I would think anything live will be with Pearl Jam and trying out new stuff on the crowds :)

you suck!! :mrgreen:
    nothing's changed but the surrounding bullsh1t
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    "Where did this Ed Solor tour rumor come from?" It was that guy!

that_guy.gif
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,800
    Stone's fault . As usual.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,771
    man, I'd love to see another eV solo show.
    then again, any tour news is good news...
  • Options
    4Powers20 wrote:

Ray Lamontagne
    Death Cab For Cutie
    Seal
    Indigo Girls
    Rascal Flatts
    Brian Regan
    Denis Leary
    Lisa Lampenelli
    Keane
    Eddie Vedder
    The Decemberists
    Plus more to come… "

More fuel.....

:shock: :shock:
    Give me FUEL.....Give me FIRE.....GIVE ME THAT WHiCH I DESiRE!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait.........wrong board 8-)
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Maybe he'll come just a little further west than Chicago and hit up Minneapolis this time.

Otherwise I suppose I'll never see a solo Eddie show. No desire to travel for that, I just save that for Pearl Jam!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    100 Pacer wrote:
    4Powers20 wrote:
    it's more than safe to say a "solo" tour is inevitable,...

and announcements to come very shortly as well
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    104.5 out of Philly played Hard Sun this morning and the DJ said something about a summer Eddie Vedder tour. Could be somthing a muck!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    :shock: :shock:
    Give me FUEL.....Give me FIRE.....GIVE ME THAT WHiCH I DESiRE!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait.........wrong board 8-)

i kicked so much ass on that song last night on metallica guitar hero, like you wouldn't believe! :P
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    100 Pacer wrote:
    a member here (Sharon) confirmed via her source that eV will indeed be playing Philly's Tower Theater, so in addition to the Baltimore shows it's more than safe to say a "solor" tour is inevitable,...
    Teehee. That's ME!
    Yup, confirmed. Two nights. Tower.
    SO F'ING PSCYHED!!!!!
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    It's gonna happen...

It will be announced REALLY soon...

Be patient
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Hahah you guys are getting me so stoked!
    I'm not sure what I want more, PJ or EV solo?
    I've never been to neither. A PJ show would be amazing, but an EV solo would be amazing too.
    Hopefully we'll get both! :D
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    vedder6vedder6 Posts: 86
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Teehee. That's ME!
    Yup, confirmed. Two nights. Tower.
    SO F'ING PSCYHED!!!!!

Do you know when the annoucement is coming? I am going crazy checking the board every few minutes.
    47 shows and counting.
  • Options
    vedder6 wrote:

Do you know when the annoucement is coming? I am going crazy checking the board every few minutes.
    Nope, not as far as 10c goes. But I'd have to guess pretty damn soon. Easter/Passover gifts for all to enjoy? :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    That would be a great gift. I live 5 minutes from the Tower. I never understood why he didn't play there last year. I guess now i know, assuming this is going to happen.
    47 shows and counting.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I am starting to get excited with all this tour talk

bought the ACL tix today which will be great even if PJ doesnt play
  • Options
    Ryan_WFCRyan_WFC Posts: 1,318
    vedder6 wrote:
    That would be a great gift. I live 5 minutes from the Tower. I never understood why he didn't play there last year.

I assumed he thought we'd be too loud and boorish...

"They said ... timing was everything
    made him ... want to be everywhere
    there's a ... lot to be said for nowhere."
  • Options
    Ryan_WFC wrote:
    vedder6 wrote:
    That would be a great gift. I live 5 minutes from the Tower. I never understood why he didn't play there last year.

I assumed he thought we'd be too loud and boorish...

haha. I went to one of the solo shows in D.C. The crowd was pretty good, just a few clowns in the crowd. I am so ready for Eddie solo in June and a PJ tour in the fall.
    47 shows and counting.
  • Options
    choopchoop Posts: 1,060
    i believe there will be a tour and am hopeful for a philly show so i don't have to go to baltimore, but my boss forwarded me that email from live nation about the tower theater and eddie vedder is not listed. flight of the conchords is in the spot where eddie is listed above.
    "If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: The only proof he needed for the existence of God was music." KV Jr.
  • Options
    choop wrote:
    i believe there will be a tour and am hopeful for a philly show so i don't have to go to baltimore, but my boss forwarded me that email from live nation about the tower theater and eddie vedder is not listed. flight of the conchords is in the spot where eddie is listed above.
    While that is odd about the email, you can trust there will be two Tower shows.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*