Options

question about returning poster to 10C

smith2rsmith2r Posts: 27
edited February 2009 in The Porch
I received a S. American poster from 10C the other day. Unfortunately it wasn't packed very well and came out a little damaged.
I was wondering if anyone has had success returning a poster to 10C for a replacement. If so, what did you do, who did you contact?

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Shipping@tenclub.net">Shipping@tenclub.net</a><!-- e -->. Contact them explaining the situation and what for a response.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Not really the same, bit I ordered 4 items and only got 3. I e-mailed and they took care of it VERY quickly.
    Let the ocean swell, dissolve 'way my past
  • Options
    InMyTree4InMyTree4 Posts: 1,239
    they are really good about things like that you should be fine
    PJ:7/2/03.9/28/04.5/25/06.8/5/07.6/14/08.6/27/08.6/28/08.6/30/08.
    10/30/09.10/31/09.5/17/10.9/7/11
    EV:boston 1+2.albnay 1.boston 2010
  • Options
    thanks for the responses. I will email them and I'll see what happens