Options

FAN CLUB OR MOTORCYCLE CLUB???

dr101989dr101989 Posts: 10
edited February 2009 in The Porch
I just got my crash hoodie today and it immediately got me thinkin'. It reminds me of a motorcycle club vest that shows which group you belong to and what state or city it is in. I think they should display the two initials of your state just above the stickman on the back, just like a Hells Angels vest or any other group would have it. Not saying we are Pagans (not that there is anything wrong with that) or anything, but it feels a little like that. Is it just me? Personally, I like the idea. Anyone have thoughts about this? I would be representing the PA Jamily Chapter. We are a bad-ass crew. How about you?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Isn't it just assumed by wearing a PJ hoodie that we all are full patch members of Ten Club?

Let's make our own local patches and sew them on - just stay the hell away from the BC crew! You all just think we Canadians are friendly...you get on our turf and we'll throw maple leaf (obama) cookies at you!
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I am sure we could all find a common font and take them to a local shop that will emblazon logos on stuff.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    No California fan that I know will agree to do something like that :P
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    What's the problem in Cali? Don't want to stir up trouble with someone or is it just not a good idea? It's not an east coast/west coast thing or meant to divide people into this state, that state. I just thought since I personally travel ALL OVER to see shows it would be a good way to meet up with those who might be from your neck of the woods. Love the Canadian Jammers! They know how to enjoy a show.
  • Options
    dr101989 wrote:
    What's the problem in Cali? Don't want to stir up trouble with someone or is it just not a good idea? It's not an east coast/west coast thing or meant to divide people into this state, that state. I just thought since I personally travel ALL OVER to see shows it would be a good way to meet up with those who might be from your neck of the woods. Love the Canadian Jammers! They know how to enjoy a show.

Well, I live in Bay area and personally don't see anything wrong with your idea. But let me put it this way: I tried about 10 months last year, trying to get NorCal jamheads to agree for semi-regular dinner events where we would get together, have some good food, a few bottles of good wine and chat about our favorite band and any other subject for that matter. Not one person agreed to it or showed any interest where as, I see bunch of New Yorkers have been doing this very same thing for quite a while now. So, there. There is your answer why....

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,854
    An AKA Hell's Angel's type?

Half a circle on top of the Stickman, "Jamheads"
    Half a circle on the bottom of the Stickman, "Nova Scotia"

:shock:
  • Options
    Don't Fuck With The Jersey Chapter!!
    Tour with fucking NOFX
  • Options
    I understand your problem in Cali. I guess we all have those great ideas that everyone will say they are totally into and once we get back to our everyday lives and routines we tend to forget the enthusiasm we all shared. I do like the dinner idea though. Monthly meetings for food and wine (or whatever) or going to see some live music, that sounds great. Not sure if there are a whole lot of 10c members in my area but this might spawn a new posting. I'm just curious about the 319 in your solat319, that is my b-day and my mothers. Is that yours too or just a #. Love the replies from everyone, maybe we can come up with something universal to do.
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    dr101989 wrote:
    I just got my crash hoodie today and it immediately got me thinkin'. It reminds me of a motorcycle club vest that shows which group you belong to and what state or city it is in. I think they should display the two initials of your state just above the stickman on the back, just like a Hells Angels vest or any other group would have it. Not saying we are Pagans (not that there is anything wrong with that) or anything, but it feels a little like that. Is it just me? Personally, I like the idea. Anyone have thoughts about this? I would be representing the PA Jamily Chapter. We are a bad-ass crew. How about you?

Not original. Black Label Society already does this and has chapters in almost every major city. They have been around about 10 years so it's theirs and they can have it. We can do better than that.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    dr101989 wrote:
    I understand your problem in Cali. I guess we all have those great ideas that everyone will say they are totally into and once we get back to our everyday lives and routines we tend to forget the enthusiasm we all shared. I do like the dinner idea though. Monthly meetings for food and wine (or whatever) or going to see some live music, that sounds great. Not sure if there are a whole lot of 10c members in my area but this might spawn a new posting. I'm just curious about the 319 in your solat319, that is my b-day and my mothers. Is that yours too or just a #. Love the replies from everyone, maybe we can come up with something universal to do.

Wow, you and your mom were both born on 3/19? My birthday is 3/19 too!! Well, can you think of any better gift than the gift we will give ourselves this March??? Assuming you're getting the super-duper-ripyouoff version of the reissue :D

#standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    don't think my mom is getting the reissue, but both of us i think are certainly going to enjoy being ripped off on our b-days! enjoy it for all its worth and have a good 3/19! any chance you'll be 31 like me? that would be too weird....
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    Isn't it just assumed by wearing a PJ hoodie that we all are full patch members of Ten Club?

Let's make our own local patches and sew them on - just stay the hell away from the BC crew! You all just think we Canadians are friendly...you get on our turf and we'll throw maple leaf (obama) cookies at you!
    You DON'T have to be a member to purchase from 10c.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14