Options

Want to merge accounts, mmmkay, thx...

2»

Comments

• Options
    RM23855 wrote:
    Seems like a reasonable request. This is my account for buying stuff, which is different that my BBS account over at the old board, which is a different username (which can be logged into here, but not able to post with ??????) I can't change this accounts name to Vedderman23 because it says it is already registed. Yeah, no shit...It's registered to ME. Do the webmasters or mods have nay plans on people being able to merge account (with post totals and such) or does everyone pretty much have to suck it up and "read-only" with their old accounts, or create a new username totally to post with thier current 2 initials 5 numbers account?

Ah, feels good to have the old name back! Thanks 10C web gurus!
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    I'm still stuck with two seperate accounts, and can't post with my old message pit one. I emailed them a while back, and have not heard about it. Hopefully posting my problem here will help.

It's funny how attached I've gotten to my old name (Child of the 90s)
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    DH168430 wrote:
    I'm still stuck with two seperate accounts, and can't post with my old message pit one. I emailed them a while back, and have not heard about it. Hopefully posting my problem here will help.

It's funny how attached I've gotten to my old name (Child of the 90s)

It took a while for them to get back to me, but they did. They'll get to you too!
  • Options
    Please can you add me to the merge list, my proper board name is JimNastics. Thanks!
  • Options
    I'm still stuck. I sent my first email when this site was first launched, and still can't use my message pit username. Can anyone help me, please?
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    I was told just to email them my new username and they will change it?
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    Sent my third email since december. For those of you who managed to get this problem fixed, what did you say in your email? I don't know what else to do.
  • Options
    I sent my 10C member info(email address, 10C #, etc) etc and the account it was associated to here ( the 2 letters and multiple numbers account) along with my old message board info (email addy that the name I wanted was associated to). Then tell them what name you want and what email addy you want it associated to.

They got it merged up in a couple days. Lost a few thousand posts and 5 years off of my join date, but no biggie...in the end, all I wanted was my name. (which there are too many damn Veddermans on this board now :x )
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    I sent my 10C member info(email address, 10C #, etc) etc and the account it was associated to here ( the 2 letters and multiple numbers account) along with my old message board info (email addy that the name I wanted was associated to). Then tell them what name you want and what email addy you want it associated to.)

Ditto...
  • Options
    I sent my 10C member info(email address, 10C #, etc) etc and the account it was associated to here ( the 2 letters and multiple numbers account) along with my old message board info (email addy that the name I wanted was associated to). Then tell them what name you want and what email addy you want it associated to.

They got it merged up in a couple days. Lost a few thousand posts and 5 years off of my join date, but no biggie...in the end, all I wanted was my name. (which there are too many damn Veddermans on this board now :x )

Yeah, I tried that but still no luck. Hopefully this last email I sent will work. Thanks for your help anyway...Much appreciated
  • Options
    I've given up.

No merger for me.
  • Options
    Problem solved at last. Thanks for your help everyone...

I'm back!
  • Options
    RM104192RM104192 Posts: 14
    Same boat here!!! I did get an email back and was told that i will be back to PJ_ROCKS soon :)
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    I am back!!! BOOYA

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    DH91760DH91760 Posts: 1
    I just got an email about merging accounts and I have no idea what they're talking about...I don't remember most of my info....
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478
    :D I've been merged! Thank you!

to DH91760, when you click on the merge link in the email; put in the new 'DH91760' username and the email account you use for TenClub, then enter your old username and old email account from Synergy. (that was my problem anyway, I had updated my email at TenClub a couple of years ago but never updated it at Synergy.) Hope that helps!
    ~brokenarrow>
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    :D I've been merged! Thank you!

to DH91760, when you click on the merge link in the email; put in the new 'DH91760' username and the email account you use for TenClub, then enter your old username and old email account from Synergy. (that was my problem anyway, I had updated my email at TenClub a couple of years ago but never updated it at Synergy.) Hope that helps!
    ~brokenarrow>

It didn't help me at all :(
    I sent my merge info and then got an email back telling me there was no need to merge because there was no record of the other account.. and when I went back to log in my username was changed to Mrs_Vedder7 rather than 78 so i lost my name, lost my picture and all the updates I had made on my profile,and I lost all the PMs i got since we moved over to this board... I'm not sure what happened though :(
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    brokenarrowbrokenarrow Posts: 478

It didn't help me at all :(
    I sent my merge info and then got an email back telling me there was no need to merge because there was no record of the other account.. and when I went back to log in my username was changed to Mrs_Vedder7 rather than 78 so i lost my name, lost my picture and all the updates I had made on my profile,and I lost all the PMs i got since we moved over to this board... I'm not sure what happened though :(

:( I'm sorry to hear that MrsV! Have you tried sending a pm to info at Tenclub...? I would try that next and explain what happened.

I'm thinking I'd like to order something small just to make sure my tenclub account is up and running properly. I don't think I want to wait to test it out if there are any ...........(tickets-hopefully-available-perhaps-later-in-the-year!) :) always optimistic!
  • Options
    Brain of mJBrain of mJ Posts: 786
    Glad I'm merged and back. I was avoiding the new board cause I couldn't be my old self. Now I'm back and trying to catch up on all that I've missed.
  • Options
    kf243827kf243827 Posts: 13
    I just tried merging my accounts today and it said that "the page could not be found" have I missed my opportunity?
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    yeah, i'd really like to merge my accounts too. i can't even log in under my old username.
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    TrevBaxter wrote:
    yeah, i'd really like to merge my accounts too. i can't even log in under my old username.
    Me too. I filled out the form to merge accounts when I first received the Spring Cleaning email, but they haven't been merged, and now the link to merge accounts is no longer available.
  • Options
    uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    i guess i'm going to have to get used to being unmerged. i hate this dash after my name.