Options

alert mods?

stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
edited October 2005 in Technical Stuff and Help
i remember reading about an "alert mods" button. where is it/how can i do it?

thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    In the upper right hand corner of everyone else's posts (not your own) you will see a little red triangle with a black line in the middle....thats the report to mod button.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    It's there now. It wasn't a couple of hours ago. ;)
  • Options
    aNiMaL wrote:
    In the upper right hand corner of everyone else's posts (not your own) you will see a little red triangle with a black line in the middle....thats the report to mod button.
    i don't have it :(
  • Options
    It will look like a warning road sign (an upside down Yield sign). It's a white triangle with a red border and a bold black exclamation mark. It is next to the # in the top right of the border above everybody's posts but your own. It will be next to the #5 above this post. You click on it and you're taken to a Report Post page. Well, don't report this post. I didn't do nuffink! ;)
  • Options
    It will look like a warning road sign (an upside down Yield sign). It's a white triangle with a red border and a bold black exclamation mark. It is next to the # in the top right of the border above everybody's posts but your own. It will be next to the #5 above this post. You click on it and you're taken to a Report Post page. Well, don't report this post. I didn't do nuffink! ;)
    it is only on some of the threads for me. for example it is on your thread #5, but it is not on the previous 4 threads. thanks for your help :)
  • Options
    Well it won't be on your own. For some reason you can't report your own posts! "Kat, please ban me, I'm a blithering idiot!"

Glad to be of some help.
  • Options
    i know that, but i did not have alert mod symbol on the porch, but i did on the mt? everything is good now.
    thanks again!