Options

So I got to wondering....

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited January 2008 in The Porch
I wonder how many early 10C numbers expire every month? I'm sure there are quite a few old timers that have let their numbers lapse.

I think it would be cool if every time someone's number expired everyone else moves up a number (as in I started at 360xxx and after a few years I'm down to 300xxx if people decide to not go back to the 10C).

Oh well, lets say the next tour that they play Rochester NY (WHICH THEY WILL) and I have 360xxx. I'm thinking that I'll probably have decent to shitty seats through 10C because of all the fans from PA/NYC/NJ, Toronto and Buffalo heading up/down to see the show.

So this also brings me to the other point of this topic. WHEN PJ comes to Rochester/Buffalo, if anyone has a lower number could I PLEEEAAASSSEEE buy your second ticket to be up close? It's a long shot I know but......I just NEED to break my PJ live virginity up close to the band!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    I wonder how many early 10C numbers expire every month? I'm sure there are quite a few old timers that have let their numbers lapse.

I think it would be cool if every time someone's number expired everyone else moves up a number (as in I started at 360xxx and after a few years I'm down to 300xxx if people decide to not go back to the 10C).

Oh well, lets say the next tour that they play Rochester NY (WHICH THEY WILL) and I have 360xxx. I'm thinking that I'll probably have decent to shitty seats through 10C because of all the fans from PA/NYC/NJ, Toronto and Buffalo heading up/down to see the show.

So this also brings me to the other point of this topic. WHEN PJ comes to Rochester/Buffalo, if anyone has a lower number could I PLEEEAAASSSEEE buy your second ticket to be up close? It's a long shot I know but......I just NEED to break my PJ live virginity up close to the band!

well i'm one of those old timer i have never ever let my # lapse since early 93" and yeah if they play your neck of the woods i would be willing to exchange ticket for a place to crash that's if i'm willing to drive up north ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

They don't do this for several reasons.

A) It would be a logistical nightmare to keep changing everyones number all the time. Your number is your identity. But I agree, it would be really cool to see your progress up the ranks.

B) They like to be coy about how many fan club members there actually are. This would reveal the number and the rise and fall between tours.
  • Options
    well i'm one of those old timer i have never ever let my # lapse since early 93" and yeah if they play your neck of the woods i would be willing to exchange ticket for a place to crash that's if i'm willing to drive up north ...

I don't have a place to crash so yea thats a no go...but thanks for the thought!