Options

I'm Done Bitching ..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300
edited February 2008 in The Porch
that's all ..

if i score tickets good if i don't that's ok also, i will still be able to enjoy my life the way i do now watch my kids grow go on vaca ,listen to boots watch some dvd's & enjoy all the memory's i have of past shows i have attended ,i've been very fortunate in the past with 10c tickets from this point forward if it happens it does if not so be it enjoy the shows, i refer to all the lucky one's .......after 30 shows it's time to move on ...
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    that's all ..

if i score tickets good if i don't that's ok also, i will still be able to enjoy my life the way i do now watch my kids grow go on vaca ,listen to boots watch some dvd's & enjoy all the memory's i have of past shows i have attended ,i've been very fortunate in the past with 10c tickets from this point forward if it happens it does if not so be it enjoy the shows, i refer to all the lucky one's .......after 30 shows it's time to move on ...
    time to move on....i hear you my friend...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    time to move on....i hear you my friend...

if i get a chance to check out another show in your city i would def do that, but for me i'm done stressing .....
  • Options
    For me - venting takes some of the sting out of missing an opportunity that was close but then was gone.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    that's all ..

I'm with you all the way.......
    My 18 year old daughter lives in another state and called me to tell me about PJ playing Bonnaroo. Told her I wasn't going and she couldn't believe it.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    that's all ..

awww jose, if i wasnt taking my little guy to his 1st show i'd give you my other san diego ticket! good luck friday - hope you get them!
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    I am passing on this little tour

I agree with Jose

This is supposed to be fun remember?

and cyth, thanks for asking but im busy that week
    ;)
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    that's all ..

well done José :)....there are worse things in life...like seeing PJ only twice in life :(
  • Options
    chinobaeza wrote:
    well done José :)....there are worse things in life...like seeing PJ only twice in life :(

yeah but you have the best beaches ,fruits ,wine ,and prettiest women on the planet ,the andes what else can i say you are the lucky one....viva CHILE mierda ......;)
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Get_Right wrote:

and cyth, thanks for asking but im busy that week
    ;)

hee hee ....sorry promised the little guy we'd go to san diego and it just so happened ed announced a show the SAME week! what are the chances???
    so he is going to his 1st show...he is so excited - although i had to warn him that chance he will do his fave song are slim to none.....Do The Evolution :)
  • Options
    awww jose, if i wasnt taking my little guy to his 1st show i'd give you my other san diego ticket! good luck friday - hope you get them!

hey thanks i hope you & him have the best time of your lives at the show you are one cool mommy ,but i'm not trying for any of these shows at all ....
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    hee hee ....sorry promised the little guy we'd go to san diego and it just so happened ed announced a show the SAME week! what are the chances???
    so he is going to his 1st show...he is so excited - although i had to warn him that chance he will do his fave song are slim to none.....Do The Evolution :)

actually thats awesome-that timing is excellent
    Just do me a favor and dont take any shortcuts on your way to the venue!
    ;)

dont forget earplugs for the little guy in case you are close to the PA or if EV breaks out the electric!