Options

Santos in hibernation???

GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
edited January 2008 in The Porch
Oh where oh where did he go.........
Everybody made a movie....
Everybody had a one line.....
Everybody misses Andy....
We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    GR8Dane wrote:
    He's trying to buy Fairey prints. Will probably be tied up for awhile
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,095
    who knows.......

it wold be nice to finish this off thou
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    He's trying to buy Fairey prints. Will probably be tied up for awhile

I hope not......

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    KDH12 wrote:
    who knows.......

it wold be nice to finish this off thou

finish what? posters? i thought we were done

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    im not privey to any " inside " info,

but i'd guess he'll be a little busy

packing vinyl for a while,
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    dangerboy wrote:
    finish what? posters? i thought we were done

still some 2007 posters to be dealt with ...

I assume most people are looking for the Dusseldorf poster. With a small contingent looking for Vic posters.

maybe some sprinkled desire for Katowice and Munich.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    GR8Dane wrote:

last time i saw Santos he was checking my ID before handing me a wristband for the Vic concert :) i ACTUALLY pulled out my digital camera and took some photos of Santos working the line-up outside the Vic, i figured there might be a few curious people who'd love to see what Santos looks like, but i never did upload the photos out of respect for Santos, somehow it seemed like it could be disrespectful to Santos, perhaps he wants to remain on the DL :)

still have the pics, though,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    100 Pacer wrote:
    last time i saw Santos he was checking my ID before handing me a wristband for the Vic concert :) i ACTUALLY pulled out my digital camera and took some photos of Santos working the line-up outside the Vic, i figured there might be a few curious people who'd love to see what Santos looks like, but i never did upload the photos out of respect for Santos, somehow it seemed like it could be disrespectful to Santos, perhaps he wants to remain on the DL :)

still have the pics, though,...
    that was Santos!?!
    I didn't know that..
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    that was Santos!?!
    I didn't know that..

yup, wearing the black tee-shirt, black ballcap, and black sunglasses hehe

Tim Bierman pointed him out to me and told me i should go say hello after i stopped Tim on his way into the Vic to say a few words,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    100 Pacer wrote:
    yup, wearing the black tee-shirt, black ballcap, and black sunglasses hehe

Tim Bierman pointed him out to me and told me i should go say hello after i stopped Tim on his way into the Vic to say a few words,...
    someone pointed Tim to me (though I can't say I'd be able to recognise him), but not Santos..
  • Options
    was that santos that was wearing a black shirt with red peppers on it at the vic??? that dude was a ass.
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    was that santos that was wearing a black shirt with red peppers on it at the vic??? that dude was a ass.

was the guy you're thinking of walking around holding a clipboard? from what i recall Santos was in a friendly mood, as was Rob from the 10C along with their assistants lol,...Rob was actually nice enough to confirm at ~3pm the "rumor" we had heard working its' way through the line-up about tickets being handed out to be exchanged for posters after the show for those that bought them,...

• Options
    hahaha...you guys do know that Santos deals with more than posters right??

He's probably up to his ass in Into the Wild LP's and Ames books and the last of the xmas singles.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    uhhhhh the questions was were is he AT.....

not where has he been?
  • Options
    noooo... youre thinking of carl... he does security work for concerts... he was at the vic and then i saw him again at lolla for PJ... and he was a HUGE dick, more so at the vic than at lolla... im sure santos was much friendly and probably doesnt have a flattop/ponytail hairdo... i think i saw him that day but dont really remember
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    "I'll bet dollars to donuts" he's reading this thread.

You do know you can sign on here in invisible mode, right?

If I was him I'd hide from all of you too! :D
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    There's a Santos L. Halper at a board I recently signed up for. Don't know if it's the same guy though
  • Options
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr...... it is cold outside........

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Brrrrrrrrrrrr...... it is cold outside........

you got nothing on our 5 degrees and 25 below wind chill :)
  • Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    you got nothing on our 5 degrees and 25 below wind chill :)

You are correct. I would die in that cold.....

• Options
    KDH12 wrote:
    uhhhhh the questions was were is he AT.....

not where has he been?

my god! he's been ate! :)

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    noooo... youre thinking of carl... he does security work for concerts... he was at the vic and then i saw him again at lolla for PJ... and he was a HUGE dick, more so at the vic than at lolla... im sure santos was much friendly and probably doesnt have a flattop/ponytail hairdo... i think i saw him that day but dont really remember
    carl....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...........................

my buddy carl.........

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    He needs a break from us maniacs...
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    carl....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...........................

my buddy carl.........

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...................

Was Speedy bad to Carl????

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Was Speedy bad to Carl????
    haha... other way around... speedy was totally blocking up the WHOLE sidewalk and causing mass amounts of chaos and destruction... you shouldve seen him... breathing fire and such... i can understand why carl had to lay the smackdown on his sally ass... i just didnt expect speedy to take it like such a lil girl :p

• Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    haha... other way around... speedy was totally blocking up the WHOLE sidewalk and causing mass amounts of chaos and destruction... you shouldve seen him... breathing fire and such... i can understand why carl had to lay the smackdown on his sally ass... i just didnt expect speedy to take it like such a lil girl :p
    hehehehehehehehehehehehe....................
  • Options
    Alright Speedy... let's hear it..... I'm up for a good story!

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Alright Speedy... let's hear it..... I'm up for a good story!
    hehehehehehehehehe....................

no story to tell.....

carl kindly asked me to leave.....

and i did as i was told......
  • Options
    Well, you must have been doing sumthin if you were asked to leave?

• Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Well, you must have been doing sumthin if you were asked to leave?
    as i remember... he was literally just standing... next to the line... slightly obstructing the sidewalk but nothing serious... he had just brought some people in front of me some water cause hes a kind soul like that... they were trying to keep the line very tightly up against the wall of the building tho so people werent coming and going and cutting and shit... carl was just doing his job... but he was a dick about it like everything else that day... and so speedy went back to big city tap to hang out with all the other ticketless folk... the end