Options

Extended Into The Wild?

ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Not sure if this has been posted several times or whatever but was just looking on itunes and it includes into the wild with extra tracks.

Photographs
Here to the State (live)
No more
No more (live)

plus a digital booklet
I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the digital booklet is the same as the one that comes with the cd, just, you know, digital
    My god its been so long, never dreamed we'd return.
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i cannot stand 'here's to the state.' terrible song. no more is mediocre. i like it better now than when i first heard it, but don't know if it's necessary. what is photograph?
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    photographs is a minute long guitar piece with bongos. its good. can PM a copy if ya want it.
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    i like here to the state. Good song with good recording and great energy IMO
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    i agree with what soulsinging said about No More, and it really has grown on me, but there original 11 songs are clearly the best work on this record. Photographs is a solid piece and the live stuff is OK. It is worth having.
    as far as the booklet, the pics are cropped which kinda sux cuz I love them in the CD.
    peace