Options

PJ surfboard t-shirt for £4.99!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    Pegasus wrote:
    only S and XL left it seems..

anyone who contacted me for a re-ship..make sure you put my name on the delivery (the postie might not give it to me otherwise as I'll need to go collect due to my tiny letterbox slot :rolleyes: )
    nevermind, hadn't thought about it but you can't enter a billing address outside the delivery zone :(

I'll get it for the 3 people I know that have expressed interest and Horos that already contacted me, but that's it..
    I don't like the Paypal incomprehensible mess and don't have cash to upfront stuff anyway.
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    From the site's FAQ area:
    Countries covered by our delivery policy
    We currently deliver all items excluding electronics and gadgets to the following countries.
    Andorra
    Austria
    Belgium
    Cyprus
    Denmark
    England
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Gibraltar
    Greece
    Greenland
    Guernsey
    Iceland
    Ireland
    Italy
    Jersey
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    Malta
    Monaco
    Netherlands
    Northern Ireland
    Norway
    San Marino
    Scotland
    Spain
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    United Kingdom
    Vatican
    Wales

Wonder if I could get one shipped to my company's Croydon or Kew UK offices and have them send it to me inter office mail in the states? If they're still available tomorrow I'll have to ask my UK coworkers.
  • Options
    I had to order mine in a large cuz they'd run out of mediums :( not so bad though... I 'customise' some of my t-shirts. ie, cut the neck off, take in the sides and hack the sleeves off to make a fitted girly t... all good :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Thanks for the heads up Dunk ... I've grabbed a S.

Sian may be adding it to the Into the Wild one for your help in customising :D:p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?