Options

I just got something cooler than anything else ever

mccreadyisgodmccreadyisgod Bumfuq, MT Posts: 6,395
edited November 2008 in Musicians and Gearheads
And for others who've had one (or more), you'll know...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v326/mccreadyisgod/Claire%20Elizabeth/

password is: mig
...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Oh boy. Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful. So precious.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    The MIG Happy Baby. It comes with wakeup and wah-modes, and in about six weeks it'll come with smile! You can mod the burp with a bit of patting. :)

Congratulations!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!! She is so adorable!
    "I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on"

6/11/08 West Palm
  • Options
    Congrats and kiss sleeping good bye. LOL.

They grow fast so enjoy it.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    what a beautiful baby! :)
    Congratulations!!!!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Options
    Jam10Jam10 Posts: 654
    Congrats! I have a 19 month old. It's the best!
  • Options
    ccpaccpa Posts: 32
    Congrats man! Isn't it amazing how much love you have for your child the moment you see them? My little girl is 11 months-every smile she makes brightens my day. We are truly blessed to have them. Its so fun to watch them grow up!
  • Options
    Congrats!

I remember the first time I held a baby (my cousin) and just, I don't know how to explain. Holding my own will be something special one day!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    The MIG Happy Baby. It comes with wakeup and wah-modes, and in about six weeks it'll come with smile! You can mod the burp with a bit of patting.

In fact, she does go "Waaaaah waaaah" every once in a while. If it's not a wah, then it's definitely Talk Box. Peter Frampton wishes he had one.
  • Options
    I can't log in.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    congrats. she's perfect.

all the best with everything.

biggest piece of advice (something i still suck at), when you're on baby duty, be fully on baby duty. don't bother trying to multi-task. after three years i still don't have this down.
  • Options
    DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    That guitar looks like a baby! A new 08 model? :D

Beautiful kid though. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Options
    Red_DotRed_Dot Posts: 1,454
    I want one!

Congratulations :)
    Take me for a ride before we leave...
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Congrats!

I remember the first time I held a baby (my cousin) and just, I don't know how to explain. Holding my own will be something special one day!

I know what you mean, you can't describe it, but you know the day that you'll be calling a child your's it's just going to be a beautfiul, and unsurmountable moment.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    Congrats!
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    being a mom of 2, glynn and willem...Its amazing, it's hard, I haven't slept in 5 years and counting, I have never loved anything more than those 2 boys. It's a feeling like no other.

She is beautiful. Congratulations.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Your baby is beautiful!! I hope you are going to spoil her with musical instruments. Now that I think about it, she better have a professional home studio built into her room by the time she's five!:D;)
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • Options
    I retract what I posted earlier. She's beautiful, congrats!
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • Options
    ianvomsaalianvomsaal Suncoast, FL Posts: 1,224
    congrats, happy baby day.
    goodness, it seems like everyone i know
    is having a baby. i guess i'm at that age.
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
    <b><font color="red">CONTACT ME HERE</font>: www.myspace.com/ianvomsaal</b>
    ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
  • Options
    savmansavman Posts: 230
    Congratulations!! Virtual champaigne all around. :-)
  • Options
    Congrats man that is fantastic
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Absolutely gorgeous :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    Trailer wrote:
    Your baby is beautiful!! I hope you are going to spoil her with musical instruments. Now that I think about it, she better have a professional home studio built into her room by the time she's five!:D;)

I'll take any excuse I can to buy more stuff...

I was actually just mooning over some little drumsets the day before she came. I think we'll be getting her a keyboard before anything else... start with piano, go from there. She's got good fingers, I'm thinking viola or cello.
  • Options
    exhausted wrote:
    biggest piece of advice (something i still suck at), when you're on baby duty, be fully on baby duty. don't bother trying to multi-task. after three years i still don't have this down.

Are we brothers? Again I absolutely know what you're talking about. Three years, huh? That's comforting :), I'm only at a year and a half...

MIG, congratulations on a beautiful daughter. I absolutely love her name.
  • Options
    exhaustedexhausted Posts: 6,638
    Are we brothers? Again I absolutely know what you're talking about. Three years, huh? That's comforting :), I'm only at a year and a half...

MIG, congratulations on a beautiful daughter. I absolutely love her name.

yeah, my son is very sensitive to time spent with him. focus solely on him and he's much calmer, happier, gentler to his sister. but be with him while also surfing the web, or reading something other than a book with talking hippos or whatever, and he's a bear.
  • Options
    Having the kid is awesome... it makes you stop and notice how much the world keeps moving around you.

Being stuck at the hospital, however, sucks.

I've been sleeping on a hide-a-bed that's older than I am and is narrower than a US Army cot... I'm going to need a spinal transplant by the end of the week....
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    wow dave, you've really been producing well.

congrats.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    DAVE! Congratulations! You HAVE been producing!

Yup, I guess you'll be dealing with a whole new type of input and output soon enough!

I hope all is well and everyone is healthy and all the best to you, man.
    Be kind, man
    Don't be mankind. ~Captain Beefheart

Congratulations!

I have a 10 month old, and for about the first six months, I thought the sleep/standby mode was defective, but it has been working lately.

Congrats MIG, it only gets better! Enjoy every second...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options