Options

FS: various XL/Large shirts PJ, EV, DMB,+ Ames

parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
edited September 2018 in Lost Dogs
So instead of eBay I figured I’d offer these up here. Just moved and it’s time to clear out some closet space. All shirts are $15 plus shipping. Or 3 for $40. My imageshack is effed up so no pics here atm. Bud I will send you pics if you wanna  pm md a cell#.  Thx!

-Large royal blue Dave Matthews/Mets ‘10 show specific. DMB n 10 on back. Washed worn couple times. Still great shape
-same as above but DMB/Cubs shirt. Dark blue n XL. Same condition
-XL Black EV Ukes got Balls. Great shape but a little cracking on front graphic
-XL Kelly green Dave Matthews Fenway shirt ‘09, washed worn maybe twice
-XL PJ Halloween ‘15 Day of the dead mariachi shirt. Worn once
-XL Black EV Into the Wild shirt. The one that came with the album. Worn a bunch but still in great shape other than cracking on front print
-XL EV Volcom Black Ukulele Songs. Washed worn handful of times. Great shape
-XXL brown PJ Warbird Vote for Change. Fits more like an XL imo. Never worn, washed once
-XL green w/yellow space needle design on front. Might still be sold in shop. Worn a handful of times
-XL(a lil short imo, more European fit) red ‘07 PJ Europe tour. Got it at Lolla. Has the poster design w/thorny grey tree with a bird in it and a fox at the bottom. From the Poland show maybe. This one has been worn a bunch but not holes/stains/or shrinkage, but the print colors have faded a lil. The red of the shirt is still vibrant 
I also have a bunch XL Ames Bros shirts. All worn but in shape, $10 each
-Grey Yankees ripoff logo w/space needle n Seattle
-brown Unicorn vs Bigfoot
-heather red Bearzilla
-Black Vampire vs Werewolf
-“vintage black” Metalstock
-grey/Black Seattle Bathawk

I am super anal bout the care of my shirts. Almost NEVER put in a dryer. 
Will hear any offers but about the only thing I’m looking for is a Fenway night 1 ‘18 setlist shirt in L or XL 
Thanks!!

Post edited by parintachin73 on

Comments

• Options
    Bump for sales update
  • Options
    Update again. May add more tonight 
  • Options
    All sold shirts are in the mail!
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    To Whomever Bought the Philly 31 T:

Thanks for saving me some money. It was hard not to pull the trigger on that one--even for a germaphobe/neatnik such as myself (nothing personal, of course, @parintachin73 ; it's my issue).

xoxo,
    DK
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    dankind said:
    To Whomever Bought the Philly 31 T:

Thanks for saving me some money. It was hard not to pull the trigger on that one--even for a germaphobe/neatnik such as myself (nothing personal, of course, @parintachin73 ; it's my issue).

xoxo,
    DK
    No offense taken. That one was hard to find part with...