Options

The "Help GTFLYGIRL FIGHT LIKE A GIRL & KICK CANCER's ASS" fund-raiser sale thread

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
edited August 2018 in Lost Dogs
@Kat & @Sea . feel free to blow away the details in this thread if anything is of violation and lock it down...
Hey everyone, over at The Porch, there's a thread where a fellow PJ fan from these forums is about to take on the Breast Cancer fight. 
http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/275127/one-of-our-sisters-needs-our-help
https://www.gofundme.com/5z5y3v4
This hits me hard and personally as 1) my wife is a Stage 2B Breast Cancer survivor and our world was flipped upside down when we were diagnosed (see my post response in the link above for more).  2) Many of you surprised the heck out of me and my wife at the time we were going through the masectomy, chemo, reconstruction and hospitalizations/ER Trips and so on and helped us where I will never be able to thank you all.  So now it's time to keep that circle spinning and step it up a notch and give back and now help someone else as no one should go through Breast Cancer let go through it alone.
Here's my proposal for how it's going to work:
You reply in this thread with a picture and details on a sale item. A poster, a pick, a zippo, whatever.  You list the price.  You determine what amount you need back to help you let go of the item and what net proceeds go to benefit  @GTFLYGIRL  .   You work it out with anyone who has interest in buying it and follow one of the 2 options below...
I will update this OP at the top with your item and details so we can keep track of everything at the top and make it easy for 1 stop shopping.
Once it's sold, I will strike it out (like this)

Example 1:  you have an Stone guitar pick that you want to sell and you are donating it outright. $25 for GTFLYGIRL's Go Fund Me. You list the item for $25. Buyer sends you $25. You donate $25 to the go fund me and show buyer you sent $25 to the go fund me (screen shot or forward email confirmation).  Or you and the buyer agree that the buyer will send the $25 to the Go Fund Me and sends you the screen shot/email confirmation of payment/receipt etc. You send the pickto the buyer.  Win win win for everyone thanks to you donating your and it helps GTFLYGIRL.

Example 2: Some people can't afford to fully outright donate a merch item due to whatever reasons. So say you have an Ed Vedder Zippo you want to sell where the net proceeds go to GTFLYGIRL's Go Fund Me.  you need $75 for the item. You list it for $100 here in the thread.  Buyer sends you $100. You donate $25 to the go fund me and show buyer you sent $25 to the go fund me (screen shot or forward email confirmation).  Or... you and buyer have an agreement and buyer sends you 75 and sends 25 to the Go Fund Me and validates with a screenshot/email receit etc.  You send the zippo to the buyer.  Win win win for everyone thanks to you giving up your zippo and it helps GTFLYGIRL.

So feel free to reply to this thread with your sale item(s), photos and condition description etc.  I will be offline Mon & Tues with no internet/phone/computer due to work and not able to update the thread those days but will try my best to keep this current as much as possible before heading to Fenway next Saturday.  Let's see what we can do here for a fellow Faithfull Fan/Friend...
KICK CANCER'S ASS GTFLYGIRL & FIGHT LIKE A GIRL..." We are right in front of you, right by your side"
-EV
Item #1) Pearl Jam fan club single signed by Ed, Stone, Mike and Jeff (no drummer sig, sorry).
Shipped world wide. $300. PM me for PayPal info.

Item #2 being sold by @3days
Show Edition Fairclough Wrigley Mint/NM
$60.00 shipped inside U.S. Proceeds minus shipping go to Help GTFLYGIRL.
PM @3days  if interested... Thanks!

Item #3 being sold by @3days
 Show Edition Jackson Wrigley Mint/NM
PM @3days  if interested... Thanks!

Item #4: Wrigley 2018 Sticker Set.  $20
@crookedcross

Item #5 sold by @JeremyV135

2014 Poland Sticker $40 shipped 100% proceeds donated. Buyer can donate through the link and send JeremyV135 the confirmation email. 

Item #6 WOW!!  Fenway ticket!  PM @URthekey:
https://us.v-cdn.net/5021252/uploads/editor/o4/uxl04bhp22ij.jpeg
I have put together a little care package to donate to help with Linda’s medical expenses.
For $200 you will receive:
1 10c reserved ticket to PJ’s 9/2 Fenway show. Box 7 Row A - face value is $125
1 EV Batman guitar pick - reverse says ‘KaPow’ -est value $50
1 unopened pack of PJ Baseball cards from the Wrigley shows - est value $5

How this works:
PM me to discuss digital ticket transfer, with your name and e-mail. I send you PayPal request for 200$. I donate $200 to Linda’s GoFundMe and transfer you ticket. Pick and cards will be delivered to you at show. (I’m have other seat in 10c pair)

Item #7:
1upstate
Wrigley 2018 Sticker Set.  $20
Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Think I'll get some Boston Merch that I can put towards this
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    love this idea, I will be in touch with you Dave on Wesnesday with an item to help go towards this cause. #Fightlikeagirl 
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:
    I am sure the Mumford poster will be one of the hotter items. 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    Ray J. T. said:
    BLACK35 said:
    I am sure the Mumford poster will be one of the hotter items. 
    Actually I really hope it is, all proceeds to be donated from it too. #Fightlikeagirl 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    GTFLYGIRLGTFLYGIRL NewYork Posts: 720
    You guys are amazing. I have stuff to put in here too...... I just need help getting it. Will post it soon. Thank you all so much for alm the positivity live and generosity. 

I NEED to kick cancers ass... and yeah.... i think thats what mine is. Stage 2b. But I'm not sure.... Final pathology report comes on 9/5/18 @ 5 pm... est.... and I'm scared like hell. But prepared to fight like hell. Thank you all for your encouragement, kindness and generosity. xo ❤❤❤
  • Options
    JeremyV135JeremyV135 Posts: 136
    BLACK35 said:
    If you can grab a green XL shirt with the clover and snake I’ll donate $50 for it. 
  • Options
    I’d like to put a 2014 Poland sticker up here for charity but have no clue what a fair price would be. Didn’t even realize it was valuable until earlier this evening. Any guidance on a price would be appreciated. 
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,151
    Show Edition Fairclough Wrigley Mint/NM
    PM me if interested... Thanks!

• Options
    edited August 2018
    SOLD:

Post edited by 3days on
  • Options
    bump/updated. 3 items now for sale
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,616
    Awesome thread . Will for sure participate...update when I get home.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    I don't have a photo at the moment, and I don't have a huge collection, but I will offer a 2018 Wrigley sticker set for a $20 donation. Postage on me.  PM for details 
  • Options

2014 Poland Sticker $40 shipped 100% proceeds donated. Buyer can donate through the link and send me the confirmation email. 
  • Options
    1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    edited August 2018
    I don't have a photo at the moment, and I don't have a huge collection, but I will offer a 2018 Wrigley sticker set for a $20 donation. Postage on me.  PM for details 
    Make this two sticker sets for Chicago - 
    Post edited by 1upstate on
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,619
    I have put together a little care package to donate to help with Linda’s medical expenses.
    For $200 you will receive:
    1 10c reserved ticket to PJ’s 9/2 Fenway show. Box 7 Row A - face value is $125
    1 EV Batman guitar pick - reverse says ‘KaPow’ -est value $50
    1 unopened pack of PJ Baseball cards from the Wrigley shows - est value $5

How this works:
    PM me to discuss digital ticket transfer, with your name and e-mail. I send you PayPal request for 200$. I donate $200 to Linda’s GoFundMe and transfer you ticket. Pick and cards will be delivered to you at show. (I’m have other seat in 10c pair)

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Jackson print sold.
    Post edited by 3days on
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,619
    Fenway ticket care package is sold and donation $ has been sent. Go fight win Linda!
  • Options
    wow amazing so far...let's see if we can keep this great momentum going into Fenway..
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,830
    Damn Dave, that signed vinyl is soooo tempting.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Hey everyone.... thank you so very much for the love. I should have some things to put up for sale here in a day or two. As I am only a few days post op.... I need assistance getting to some things.... but I truly appreciate you all; Both my son and I both do. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. (PJ stuff for sale to follow very shortly!!!!) Thank you!!!! 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Bump..... I had an *new* old school EV zippo and a pack of unopened PJ playing cards that I just moved when i was cleaning for a 6th grade graduation party I had for my son in June.... cant find them... but I have some posters I want to post.  Just have to get them.... and I cant do it myself...so.... soon. very very. soon. Sorry for the delay....*making call now* 

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by GTFLYGIRL on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I have this Manchester 2012. It wasn't stored flat like most but is in mint condition and not very curled up. I looked up prices w average being 99 and 6 month 90....so I thought I'd ask 100.  And idk how much it costs to ship... ???? Havent sold many posters.... I do know how to wrap and send in craft paper though!
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Vic. Mint. Stored flat. Acid free. $60 including shipping in the US?? 
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Thats a steal, probably should ask a bit more.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    MN122982MN122982 Seattle Posts: 7
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Interested in this.  Let me know if you will let it go for $60 or want more...

Thanks!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    MN122982 said:
    GTFLYGIRL said:
    Interested in this.  Let me know if you will let it go for $60 or want more...

Thanks!
    Great print!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    commenting so I can find this thread when I figure out what I can donate. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Dave put me in for a sale towards Linda's fund, a Wrigley 2016 Faile poster S/E Mint. 

Image result for pearl jam wrigley 2016 faile poster
    $150.00 towards Linda's fund and buyer covers shipping costs. 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Please see below.... Its mint and i know how to wrap in craft paper. It was stored flat on acid free paper. 
  • Options
    This poster. This is the one I have. I'm trying to guesstimate prices.... I'm not much of a poster buyer or seller.... this is what I have for 130 including shipping.